Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Hilarious? Coulson's actually a pretty important character in the Marvel Studios films. Hell, he's the reason the Avengers truly become a team. And he's in nearly every film. :)

This is awesome news. :yess:

I do believe this hobby is quickly approaching Critical Mass and the bubble will soon burst when people are happily ready to order a $200 Coulson 12" doll without a second thought.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

I'm more excited for a Coulson than Nick Fury, Hawkeye and a number of other figures. It's all personal tastes.

crossing my finger that the price is right around $150 - $160:panic:

7635891068_2b6a2c54e1_b.jpg

Looks like a great suit for BOND!

Well.... its official: Avengers is HT's most comprehensive line ever!

Coulson? Really? No Maria Hill?

Great for those who want to spend $200 on this, otherwise really a pretty lame attempt to squeeze more from this line. Before doing this they should go back and refine that hideous Spiderman figure.

I do believe this hobby is quickly approaching Critical Mass and the bubble will soon burst when people are happily ready to order a $200 Coulson 12" doll without a second thought.

How will we know when the bubble has burst??

I'd argue that it already has, hence the dwindling edition sizes and skyrocketing prices.

How will we know when the bubble has burst??

I'd argue that it already has, hence the dwindling edition sizes and skyrocketing prices.

:goodpost:

It's interesting-- but I'd be more interested in a Maria Hill to go along with Fury.

Looks like a great suit for BOND!

Well.... its official: Avengers is HT's most comprehensive line ever!

Coulson? Really? No Maria Hill?

Maria Hill is in one movie for just a few minutes. Coulson is 4! He is the obvious choice!

It just goes to show how a movie's popularity can dictate figure development.

Think of all the main characters HT has passed up in other licenses to capitalize on C-list Coulson.

Think of all the main characters HT has passed up in other licenses to capitalize on C-list Coulson.

Not to mention they're finally doing a "guy in a suit". The movies popularity will only grow as the DVD is released and the movie is rereleased in theaters with extra footage. Plus IM3, Thor 2, Cap 2, and all of the other movies will just continue to boost Marvel's popularity.

Like Barbossa. :( For Agent C. :(

That said, I wonder if I can turn that suit into Agent Smith?

Totally, suck it Will Smith! Your lame MIB title character isn't worth picking up the license for but HT is all about Phil! :lol

Haha, I couldn't agree more. The MIB suits are nice and all, but I prefer a Agent Coulson Kato designed suit.

Did Kato design it?

If he was 135 I would grab, but for 180 or whatever HT's stock price is for a bare bones figure, pass.

Back