Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 189 - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (NEW PICTURES Nov 21 2012)

Sweet. Can't wait to pre-order from the guy i usually deal with.
No idea what the EX will have but i don't care. Don't need anything but the figure and the BFG.
:clap

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 189 - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (NEW PICTURES Nov 21 2012)

I think the EX is just the fact that you can't buy him anywhere else but Sideshow.

Is this figure exclusive only to SSC? That's what I gathered from the product page. Regardless, preordered.

Just pre ordered...$150.00 with reward points...NICE!!!!! :yess:

Just pre-ordered!:yess:
It was under $200 it's a no brainer.:lecture
It says shipping with FedEx is that new?:dunno
I thought SSC always used UPS?
Is it because of the new flat rate thing?:dunno

Just pre-ordered him. Now to wait until June. :impatient:

It's up for pre-order: $159.95
I ordered through Sideshow; US shipping through Animarket is a whopping $30 so it is cheaper via Sideshow once you consider rewards points. California taxes are killing me though...:mad:

I have about $100 in rewards points banked, but I am saving them to buy a HT outright.

I ordered through Sideshow; US shipping through Animarket is a whopping $30 so it is cheaper via Sideshow once you consider rewards points. California taxes are killing me though...:mad:

I have about $100 in rewards points banked, but I am saving them to buy a HT outright.

Taxes in our state are so high...I cried the day Amazon started charging taxes to Cali residents. But you are right, $10 shipping is not bad and we usually get them "next day"...not bad.

Nice looking figure overall, but damn $175 at SS? They're smoking something.

Nice looking figure overall, but damn $175 at SS? They're smoking something.

Yeah...they're smoking all of the money they are going to rake in by being the only American distributor offering this.

SSC and HT: rollin' in your dough.

SmokingMoney-300x199.jpg

Preordered... Under $200, figure looks great, and I enjoy the character. No-brainer for me.

Sallah

Wait a minute. So the figure itself is the exclusive? Lame. Sculpt looks great though IMO.

Taxes in our state are so high...I cried the day Amazon started charging taxes to Cali residents.

As did I...

If you guys feel really bad, spare us a thought in the UK.
The DX12 is £200/$319(free shipping though! Lol).
And VAT is 20% on imported items(If you try and bring it into the country yourself), plus an import tax handling fee(Basically, they charge you a fee for having had to charge you a fee...).

If you guys feel really bad, spare us a thought in the UK.
The DX12 is £200/$319(free shipping though! Lol).
And VAT is 20% on imported items(If you try and bring it into the country yourself), plus an import tax handling fee(Basically, they charge you a fee for having had to charge you a fee...).

Good eh?

Still, never mind. PO-ed anyway. Great! :blissy :yess:

At least it's under $185 :dunno Great sculpt...

Back