Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I started collecting hot toys, Coulson was high on the list, managed to get him for £130 (UK GBP) MIB about a year ago off eBay, what's the going rate these days?

Still wouldn't mind a Nick Fury. I'm gonna wait until AoU for my Hawkeye though :)
image.jpg

When I started collecting hot toys, Coulson was high on the list, managed to get him for £130 (UK GBP) MIB about a year ago off eBay, what's the going rate these days?

Still wouldn't mind a Nick Fury. I'm gonna wait until AoU for my Hawkeye though :)
View attachment 177507

Wow great picture and great price, Ive have seen him recently for the early £200's, been trying to find out what a good price to pay on one is myself.

Wow, that was a really good deal for Coulson. Nice pic you posted btw :)

Its a shame HT wont ever pay the TV series any attention... a Coulson with rolled sleeves, vest and the M&P instead of a Glock would be a great figure (custom is always an option)... throw in a clean and bruised and beaten H/S (which is how he looks after most fights) would be epic.

:rock

I have probably mentioned this before but Coulson is the only 'guy in a suit' character, in my collection.. the BFG definitely helped, but its a great figure with some awesome accessories.

Back