Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe cheap for just a few short weeks after it has been released. But yeah, HT probably aren't making a huge amount of these and supply will eventually disappear.

I see these figures performing like Black Widow. People didn't want the figure when she came out, but now they're willing to shell out $300+.

Agreed

1. Hot Toys won't make a ton like they're doing with their big brands.

2. There's a 95% chance they won't be remade with a 2.0 or reissued again

That adds up to rare, and rare adds up to increased aftermarket pricing :lecture

These (unlike many others) actually match the 'limited edition collectible' label :lol

It's hard to say how well these will do, assuming they do get released. Based on the suck-cess of the movie, I'd say these will not be very popular, and maybe will be something along the lines of The Spirit if the prices ever do end up being higher than MSRP. In any case, I'm always down for high quality femme figs, so I've already got these on PO, and may end up getting multiples for bashes if they end up not selling well and end up in the clearance section...

Maybe cheap for just a few short weeks after it has been released. But yeah, HT probably aren't making a huge amount of these and supply will eventually disappear.

That's when I'll pick her up. :yess:

Just, please - I hope she comes out looking like Jamie Chung rather than Tila Tequila. :monkey4

OK we've seen Babydoll now it's time for Hot Toys to roll out Amber!
I want to see an announcement soon,like they did for Babydoll.

She's supposed to be pretty close to follow. Let's bask in Baby Doll for a bit, lol. I'm sure there'll be another Avenger preorder that will need to be hyped between now and then anyways, lol.

Where'd you hear about this? I thought this was out in June?

I'd love all the girls too!
That would be fantastic, if HT would make them all.
(*sigh*)...with their track record...wishful thinking!

I have no interest in Babydoll as a figure - never did, & Sweet Pea.. same.

Amber is a great figure candidate right off the bat; sturdier more action oriented outfit, tied hair that's perfect for sculpting, exotic looks - ticks all the boxes for me. She's also I'd say - in my view.. the best candidate. :)

Blondie is my second favourite for almost all the same reasons, except it's pretty fair to say, she may get the dolly hair too. :(

Rocket would be my potential contingency for 2nd. Short cool hair - great for sculpting, great outfit, not nearly as flimsy as Babydoll's, & she'll likely come with some great accessories.

Back