Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if she's due out in June,I'm guessing we might start to see pics within a few weeks then?
It's the 23rd now and only one week left in May.
Maybe the start of June for in hand pics and the end of June for shipping?
:pray::pray::impatient::impatient::pray::pray:

I'd love all the girls too!
That would be fantastic, if HT would make them all.
(*sigh*)...with their track record...wishful thinking!

Yeah I think the only thing going for them is the likely low cost of holding the license. Though the box office didn't pull in the dough, the figure sales look like they will be good.:)

I don't see her listed for the next 30 days in the new Sideshow newsletter that came out today. :dunno

I just noticed that too!:gah:
I saw Sucker Punch and I was all excited but then
I noticed it was the other part of the Babydoll shipment!:slap
Come on and release her already!
We're going nuckin futs!:panic:
:impatient:

I have no interest in Babydoll as a figure - never did, & Sweet Pea.. same.

Amber is a great figure candidate right off the bat; sturdier more action oriented outfit, tied hair that's perfect for sculpting, exotic looks - ticks all the boxes for me. She's also I'd say - in my view.. the best candidate. :)

Blondie is my second favourite for almost all the same reasons, except it's pretty fair to say, she may get the dolly hair too. :(

Rocket would be my potential contingency for 2nd. Short cool hair - great for sculpting, great outfit, not nearly as flimsy as Babydoll's, & she'll likely come with some great accessories.

Interesting thought process. I collect 1/6 figures based on how I liked them in the movie. You seem to like them based off appearances. Not saying that's wrong... Just interesting.

If they made the set, I'd think about grabbing them all, but if they just make the two, I'll stick with just Babydoll. No one will know who Amber is when they see her standing next to BD. Besides, they were at least a couple of other girls with much bigger roles in the movie than Amber.

For me - it's got nothing to do with how important somebody was in a movie, or if they're recognizable to casual admirers. When we're talking collectibles based on people - If I like the actor & the character enough - I'll buy it.

The figure representation has to be to my tastes also, so hence the break down I gave earlier.

If I like the film on top of that - win all round. :)

Interesting thought process. I collect 1/6 figures based on how I liked them in the movie. You seem to like them based off appearances. Not saying that's wrong... Just interesting.

I didn't love the movie, I don't own it, but I've always loved the look of Amber especially since the promotion of the film started. That's why I will probably pick her up.

I <3 Jaime, so I'm gettin' her.
I am hoping they tweaked the sculpt a bit and it looks more like her. If it does and the costume comes out great, I will def get her. Maybe two. :lol

I've mixed feelings about her, I'll have to see the final product, I'm surprised they didn't go for Sweet Pea or Rocket after BD :dunno

I like Amber, but too me, she was the least active character in the film, other than using vehicles and machines, I really don't understand why HT's didn't include the robot at least, I know it would cost more, but it would make more sense. Oh well.

Here's hoping Sweet Pea or Rocket is next on the list.:pray:

I really don't understand why HT's didn't include the robot at least, I know it would cost more, but it would make more sense. Oh well.
How big are you talking? :lol

I'd like to get a small die-cast version actually - that would be an excellent display piece to go alongside her. :lecture

Still no sneak peek of her yet?
No word from HT this weekend
May only has 2 more days left.
Maybe we'll be hit with pics soon in early June!
:pray:

Back