Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get ready guys. The third release will be the bus driver!

Isn't the bus driver the same person as the wise man??
It will be really cool if he is released and I could think of some suggestive poses with him and BabyDoll hahaha
:yess:

Not the best flattering picture, but I think the Amber headsculpt is quite good for me...maybe I don't have keen sense of facial features. The paint however, seems a little to "fake"...not sure how to explain.

jamie.chungsuckerpunch3.24.11.jpg
hot-toys-Sucker-Punch-Amber-3.jpg

and of course, can't really compare to promo pictures...as these I bet are heavily modified with various camera, lighting, make-up, photo-shop whatever, etc. Honestly, I almost want to say I don't see Jamie Chung in the promo shots lol...
movies_sucker_punch_amber.jpg

Not the best flattering picture, but I think the Amber headsculpt is quite good for me...maybe I don't have keen sense of facial features. The paint however, seems a little to "fake"...not sure how to explain.

jamie.chungsuckerpunch3.24.11.jpg
hot-toys-Sucker-Punch-Amber-3.jpg

it is quite good, very good - but the eyes are not quite there and the face is too square IMO. Nothing a minor tweak won't fix if HT decide it's worth doing. But I won't retain my PO unless it's fixed, 'cause these minor points are for me pretty major.

it is quite good, very good - but the eyes are not quite there and the face is too square IMO. Nothing a minor tweak won't fix if HT decide it's worth doing. But I won't retain my PO unless it's fixed, 'cause these minor points are for me pretty major.

+1 for this. Those minor points made the Asian features almost gone, and that's bad because Jamie's face looks very Asian.

Looks more like Tila Tequila than Jamie Chung. I hope hunnipot passes on this one if they don't fix it. Don't want that in my house. :lol

minor tweeks to the face would improve the likeness a lot
don't like her mouth
costume is awesome
love the headphones
I am still expecting they will do the helmet before the release

Obviously Hot Toys was tired of hearing us complain that they make characters look too Asian so they decided to get revenge by making their Asian characters look too Western. Bravo Hot Toys!

Of course I'm only joking.

I'll be getting this Amber figure for sure! Here's hoping the headsculpt will be tweaked a little between now & release time, but regardless - a damn fine looking offering once again from HT!

Hope they get to Blondie as well..

Obviously Hot Toys was tired of hearing us complain that they make characters look too Asian so they decided to get revenge by making their Asian characters look too Western. Bravo Hot Toys!

Of course I'm only joking.

ROFL, sweet revenge it is. Just when we need it the most, they took the Asian-ish from us. -__-

Amber is actually a pretty cute asian looking women, :wink1:

Jamie Chung as Amber is a babe! that's why I'm relying on HT to refine the headsculpt..

Back