Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you misunderstood my post. I have two figures, & both of them have the faded paint issue on one arm :D

Mine too. Doesn't really bother me too much though. I think it's just a factory error, the paint hasn't gone on full strength or something.
Great figure though.

Mine too. Doesn't really bother me too much though. I think it's just a factory error, the paint hasn't gone on full strength or something.
Great figure though.
Yeah I don't think it was part of HT's plan to have a faded issue on one arm. But yeah, not super noticeable, so it doesn't bother me so much. Might bother me if I was the only one who had it though :D

^Added weatthering effect
You think so? If there was a faded effect on another part of the armour, like one of the legs, or the torso, then maybe I would say it was an added weathering effect. But the faded paint, on a small part of only one arm, seems so isolated to me :dunno

Yeapp I noticed it only recently as I was posing the figure. Doesn't bother me too much though cos the figure itself is just pure awesome!!

Yeah, it still doesn't take away the awesomeness of this figure! :rock

I think you misunderstood my post. I have two figures, & both of them have the faded paint issue on one arm :D

Ah ok. Sorry about that. I see. Both of your figures have it on the same left or right arm?

The chest light on mine is sweet, but the rest of the lights seem to be dimming after having them on for a minute or so :thud:

Anyone tried if the thighs are able to move/rotate left and right from its axis?

Yep they are. It's really tight though, so you may have to hold the upper leg (just beneath the skirt) with one hand, and twist the thigh with another.

When my figure came, I was initially able to trun the left thigh, but not the whole leg. It was the reverse for the right leg. In the end I just used the technique I mentioned abpve to adjust both thighs / legs.

Hope this helps

DSCF4102.jpg

Back