Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a fair price for the Mark V? It's only been out of the box to remove the batteries. Never displayed.

Now it's a nano suit... which should be the next movie.

They are just compacting decades of comics into hours of movies.

It would be very interesting if they try to do a bleeding edge-type of armor on screen.. Don't know how that'll translate tho :D

That's how things have progressed in the comics in the last few decades.

In the 60's and 70's it was just a suit.
In the 80's he used the briefcase.
In the 90's it was an electro fiber that hardened? I forget.

Now it's a nano suit... which should be the next movie.

They are just compacting decades of comics into hours of movies.

That's what I think too.
It was almost evident when they mentioned, in Iron Man 3, the Extremis project Aldrich Killian was working on. When they mentioned the word, "extremis" in IM3, I immediately remembered the comic. :rock

2312165-screen_shot_2012_04_24_at_3.03.53_pm.png

That is very interesting, nice find. To bad the MK V blew up in IM3... Possibly took the plans and modified into a new body?

Mark V is the the only suit I'm missing to complete all first 7. Few months ago this figure was going for 200-250$ so I decided to get it last. Big mistake I made. This is probly my least favorite suit.

I missed that. :(

Does anyone have a link?
I can't seem to find this one.

I saw one up on ebay that was nice to look at, rediculous price tho of course. It's not up there now tho... There's some on youtube tho, "custom mark v clean repaint" i think would help

Mark V is the the only suit I'm missing to complete all first 7. Few months ago this figure was going for 200-250$ so I decided to get it last. Big mistake I made. This is probly my least favorite suit.

When I decided to get all 7, I kinda went a diff route and get all the cheaper ones, getting the mark 6 last :-\. Just gotta keep an eye out, I found a mark 5 for $280 after waiting around for 2 weeks.

I saw one up on ebay that was nice to look at, rediculous price tho of course. It's not up there now tho... There's some on youtube tho, "custom mark v clean repaint" i think would help

I see it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Geez, why couldn't Hot Toys do that?
Looks exactly how it should. :clap

Back