Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would have been an instant preorder from SS, but something about the price hike and "non-refundable deposit" really puts a bad taste in my mouth. I may have to go with another retailer this time around. :(

This would have been an instant preorder from SS, but something about the price hike and "non-refundable deposit" really puts a bad taste in my mouth. I may have to go with another retailer this time around. :(

u should try BBTS dude

Isn't there also a cancellation fee or are they once in the same? Regardless while I normally would have ordered from SST I ordered from BBTS instead due to SST's change in policy.

Definitely need this one on my shelf next to the other Marks.

I've been very impressed with all the marketing pics so far.

I display the Mark.III Battle Damaged version with the non-BD chest and face plate. This one, however, just looks so much better in it's BD form.

166803_10150089798302825_171015147824_6083634_2399826_n.jpg

166166_10150089798372825_171015147824_6083635_1938306_n.jpg

166814_10150089798417825_171015147824_6083636_6380393_n.jpg

Holy cow! Check the three-piece articulation on the silver segmented bicep bands.

The articulation on this figure is gonna be sick!
Combined with HT'sfamous paint apps, I think this fig may rival the Mk.1 in aftermarket demand.

The thing I love about HT is that looking at these pics I don't have to worry about the product not looking that good. If anything it might look a bit better.

Love the battle damage effect :clap! Too bad I can't pose it that way because I didn't get a Whiplash to go along w/it but still I'm gonna get this baby to complete my HT IM Armors! :yess:

The thing I love about HT is that looking at these pics I don't have to worry about the product not looking that good. If anything it might look a bit better.
Unless it comes out shorter than the promo shots. *runs and ducks for cover* :nana:

I said "I don't have to worry about…" I can't account for what other's worry about.

Yeah the mistakes are extraordinarily minor compared to what some other ::coughsideshowcough:: companies consistently put out. Seriously though with the vast majority of collectable companies what you see in prototype pictures only sort of looks what you actually get every time.

Ah love the gotta take a pop shot at SS. that ____ never gets old. :rolleyes2

Mistakes are mistakes and it happens more than you think is my guess.

Anyways. I love what HT does and they make some of the best 1:6th around. Them and SS have made me a happy collector. :)

Back