Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...been looking and can't find one in stock at a lower price...so the question is wether or not he's worth the $200 or more I'll have to pay to get him....hmm...

Any SSC wait list conversions on this guy recently?

Someone bought the one from collectors world! Damn!
Back to search!

I thought you did, LOL. Well, double edged sword I guess, gotta post here to find out if they're reputable but when you do it alerts others to the sale. :monkey2

Yeah true.
I found the link on Friday but didnt pull the trigger. Never heard of them so I emailed them to confirm they had it :(
They emailed me yesterday saying they had it but I wasnt in time.

I'm confused, what's wrong with these guys again...?!??! :confused:

GoHastings has these 20-30% discounts from time to time and have high end HT figures on their site and they've been known to send emails ammounting to, we're sorry we actually don't have enough fo fill your order, cancel your order and then still have it in stock after the discount period. It's like they're too inept to program the website so the discount simply won't apply to the pricey stuff, so instead they seem to make it up that they don't have enough to fill orders but then the item remains in stock or magically becomes in stock again after the sale. Happened to me with Mark 3 Iron Man and happened to others recently with Wolverine. They're a great source for cheap stuff if it works out but they're also shady and unreliable.

I'm confused, what's wrong with these guys again...?!??! :confused:

They are known for having firesales of 30-40% off many items on their sites. Then for no apparent reasons they send emails canceling orders claiming they don't have enough inventory and out of stock on said item. But magically have it on their site a few days later for their original price. (Meaning they really don't want to honor their advertised sale price, but are too inept to have it say "only on certain items" or "particular items are not eligible for the 30% sale."

~~I found an exact same thread on the Hi Def Digest forums about their cheap Blu Ray sales, and has members complaining about the exact same B.S. from go hastings.

GoHastings has these 20-30% discounts from time to time and have high end HT figures on their site and they've been known to send emails ammounting to, we're sorry we actually don't have enough fo fill your order, cancel your order and then still have it in stock after the discount period. It's like they're too inept to program the website so the discount simply won't apply to the pricey stuff, so instead they seem to make it up that they don't have enough to fill orders but then the item remains in stock or magically becomes in stock again after the sale. Happened to me with Mark 3 Iron Man and happened to others recently with Wolverine. They're a great source for cheap stuff if it works out but they're also shady and unreliable.

They are known for having firesales of 30-40% off many items on their sites. Then for no apparent reasons they send emails canceling orders claiming they don't have enough inventory and out of stock on said item. But magically have it on their site a few days later for their original price. (Meaning they really don't want to honor their advertised sale price, but are too inept to have it say "only on certain items" or "particular items are not eligible for the 30% sale."

~~I found an exact same thread on the Hi Def Digest forums about their cheap Blu Ray sales, and has members complaining about the exact same B.S. from go hastings.

Gotcha, yea that happened with us in the GI JOE threads with $26 Cobra Troopers :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Iron Man & Wolverine Team
4455011488_4c0eb631f6_o.jpg

4454936494_8917d3ef39_o.jpg

:D

Gah, you're killing me!! Got the Iron Man lined up but can't find a decent deal on Wolvie for the life of me!!

Well for lack of a better option I jumped onto the SSC waitlist for this guy. Stranger things have happened I guess. Anyone still on the wait list?

Well I placed an order for Wolvie with Go Hastings and they tell me my order has shipped. I don't know if it can still get canceled after that :duh So we will see what happens :monkey1

Didn't he say goHastings, I think.........

edit: never mind I thought you asked "where" my bad! :cool:

Last edited:
Back