Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is, it's intentionally stitched down, which is silly because I think the coat looks goofy unitl you cut the stitch and free the flaps of it.

Sorry again its a dumb question but i just oder mine and i would like to know is is resitance coat hard tu put on?Do you have to remove his hand to put the coat on?

Are you talking about the blue coat? I say it's as easy to put on as any other HT Coat and yes hands have to be removed as in all cases

Still having a second thought. I already have the T-600 Weathered, T-700 and JC. But I know this will make my TS complete. :(

Still having a second thought. I already have the T-600 Weathered, T-700 and JC. But I know this will make my TS complete. :(

IMO id just wait for the T2 stuff that hot toys is going to release. Salvation was good but T2 is a cult classic and much more memorable.

but Marcus looks so good! Besides JC needs to interact with him! The terminators can play with themselves :lol

Marcus is a unique character and terminator salvation wouldnt have been as good without him.

Yea, Sam Worthington did a pretty damn good job. He's the new face of big budget sci fi films. Looking forward to Clash of the Titans. :D

Clash of the Titans looks Amazing!!

Still having a second thought. I already
have the T-600 Weathered, T-700 and JC. But I know this will make my TS complete. :(

I thought marcus was sold out everywhere? I guess theres always evilbay, that's where I had to buy mine.

Nah Marcus isn't sold out. You can find him in a lot of online retailers and evil bay's prices aren't terrible. They haven't really been jacked up yet.

Nah Marcus isn't sold out. You can find him in a lot of online retailers and evil bay's prices aren't terrible. They haven't really been jacked up yet.

Really? Which online stores have him? Im thinking of picking up a second marcus figure so I can display both versions and sell off the parts I dont need on evilbay.

I hope it is better now but when Itried to sell my extra parts off it didn't make much sense as the clsoing prices for the parts were redivulousely low and not worth my while :p

Has anyone ordered from Echobasetoys? Other than that I cant find anyone that still has this guy in stock besides evilbay, and there prices are a little high.

Has anyone ordered from Echobasetoys? Other than that I cant find anyone that still has this guy in stock besides evilbay, and there prices are a little high.

Actually, funny you should ask. I bought my Marcus Wright from them just a couple of weeks ago. The shop is local to me, I was actually just in there yesterday. Their prices are pretty good. I bought MW from them because the price was right and they were local. Give them a try! :)

Actually, funny you should ask. I bought my Marcus Wright from them just a couple of weeks ago. The shop is local to me, I was actually just in there yesterday. Their prices are pretty good. I bought MW from them because the price was right and they were local. Give them a try! :)

Thanks bro! Will do!

Don't delay, snoop101...this is one awesome figure!

4434013340_58f103da09_o.jpg

Along with John Connor (either version), it makes a great display...

I love him too, but does anyone else think his shoulders are way too wide in the leather jacket?

(The pic above actually looks really great, but straight on they are super wide IMO.)

Last edited:
I'm generally not a fan of the leather jacket at all, I don't think he looks too good in it, I love how the figure looks in the blue one though.

Back