Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-600 is closest thing we have seen to a T-800 out of all the Endoskeleton designs, and its function is pretty much the same as a T-800..the T-700 does not exist to me..it should have been shown but, never was.T-600 was a fail..T-800 is the Cyberdyne's work horse Terminator out of all the Terminators that were created.Model number usually is in refference to what type of outer skin appearance a Terminator had..be it T-800's or 600's.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows... Marcus does not = T-800, he is a T-700 ( or has a T-700 endo). He is the only T-700. Did anyone see Dizzyarse's custom Marcus? Notice how the exposed endo chest doesn't look like a T-800's? It's cuz he's a T-700 (Dizzy made the chest from movie reference pics from the trailers and stuff). Here is a comparison between 4 endo's: from left you have T-800, T-700, T-600, and whatever the heck is at the far right.

terminator_salvation_01.jpg

Now look at Marcus's chest. Obviously T-700
attachment.php

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows... Marcus does not = T-800, he is a T-700 ( or has a T-700 endo). He is the only T-700. Did anyone see Dizzyarse's custom Marcus? Notice how the exposed endo chest doesn't look like a T-800's? It's cuz he's a T-700 (Dizzy made the chest from movie reference pics from the trailers and stuff). Here is a comparison between 4 endo's: from left you have T-800, T-700, T-600, and whatever the heck is at the far right.

terminator_salvation_01.jpg

Now look at Marcus's chest. Obviously T-700
attachment.php

Ummmm ... dude? Did you read the labels beneath each endo? Nothing there is as you've described...

Marcus is a T-800 hybrid..he is more advanced for infiltration missions then say a regular T-800 Model 101 etc..since Marcus has a human heart,his skin repairs itself i think as well.. and was not aware he was even a Terminator initially.

That T-700 in the pic above was cut, actually T-700 was cut period from the movie.

the dude person, you couldn't be more wrong.
So much so, that you've even got the illustration (that you yourself posted) backwards.

It goes from T-600 to T-800 from left to right. ->
Just zoom in and read it for yourself.

Marcus is a PROTOTYPE to the entire "living skin infiltrator" concept and thus is his own designation.
Followed by the T-R.I.P. (T-800, model 101 Prototype).

the dude person, you couldn't be more wrong.
So much so, that you've even got the illustration (that you yourself posted) backwards.

It goes from T-600 to T-800 from left to right. ->
Just zoom in and read it for yourself.

Marcus is a PROTOTYPE to the entire "living skin infiltrator" concept and thus is his own designation.
Followed by the T-R.I.P. (T-800 Prototype).

Remeber when you told me to stick to Terminator FACEBOX? this is one of these moments where I can shine :lol But Facebox is right:eek: No T-700 Marcus is a one off :cool:

Remeber when you told me to stick to Terminator FACEBOX? this is one of these moments where I can shine :lol But Facebox is right:eek: No T-700 Marcus is a one off :cool:

Sorry mang.
I didn't mean any offense earlier, so you have my apologies if I came across as a jerk. :eek:

Hopefully I helped clarify things for the dude person and not put myself on his ignore list in the process. :monkey1

I really want a T-RIP/Marcus Endo, too bad Hot Toys stop this series. Some one should make a custom:monkey1

I hear ya.
Hopefully we'll get one from SS or something.
Really wish HT would reconsider though, but he'd have to be a concept figure, as the complete Marcus Endo was never shown on film.

Last edited:
I meant this way <-, even if I said it wrong... I guess I'm not used to going in reverse like that cuz usually it's this -> way like reading... oops...

and I could have sworn there was a pic with no labels on some site and it said that the "Marcus Terminator" was a T-700... oh well I should prolly slink away back to Star Wars, my area of expertise...

As for a marcus endo, why not get the chest parts from Dizzyarse and graft them to a HT T-700 Endo? Pretty much the same otherwise... check out dizzy's custom marcus here if you haven't already

I meant this way <-, even if I said it wrong... I guess I'm not used to going in reverse like that cuz usually it's this -> way like reading... oops...

and I could have sworn there was a pic with no labels on some site and it said that the "Marcus Terminator" was a T-700... oh well I should prolly slink away back to Star Wars, my area of expertise...

As for a marcus endo, why not get the chest parts from Dizzyarse and graft them to a HT T-700 Endo? Pretty much the same otherwise... check out dizzy's custom marcus here if you haven't already

The skull for the marcus endo isn't the same shape as the T-700 though :(

Facebox, no worries beat me to it :lol You didn't come across as a jerk at all. Just a passionate fan.:D

The skull for the marcus endo isn't the same shape as the T-700 though :(
Facebox, no worries beat me to it :lol You didn't come across as a jerk at all. Just a passionate fan.:D

ok, so graft the stuff on and modify the head... I said pretty much the same, not "exactly 100% the same with absolutely no other differences whatsoever". Why start from scratch when you can start with light up eyes, poseable fingers, and a pretty good starting body? It would provide a good working platform, and you wouldn't have to do the light up eyes yourself, or construct a whole new body...

ok, so graft the stuff on and modify the head... I said pretty much the same, not "exactly 100% the same with absolutely no other differences whatsoever". Why start from scratch when you can start with light up eyes, poseable fingers, and a pretty good starting body? It would provide a good working platform, and you wouldn't have to do the light up eyes yourself, or construct a whole new body...

If you have the money to throw around yeah I surpose a Marcus endo custom from a T-700 would be good. But it's is costly! Either way.....:D

I really want a T-RIP/Marcus Endo, too bad Hot Toys stop this series. Some one should make a custom:monkey1

The T-RIP is the Salvation Arnold; it's not the Marcus Endo. Marcus is a T-800 Hybrid meaning that he is an 800 Cyborg, but that he was human first, his skin is not artificially grown, and he still has human organs. The T-RIP is the "Resistance Infiltrator Prototype", meaning that this is the prototype for the Terminator that we have seen Arnold be in T1/T2.

(all of this is based on McG's T:S, and therefore does not exist to me, but you brought it up)

Looking at this picture carefully, it seems that the Hot Toys endo in Marcus's arm is not very accurate, but as an evolution (backward or forward) on the original Terminator Endo, this design does look very appropriate for a smaller proportioned Terminator Model.

Looking at this picture carefully, it seems that the Hot Toys endo in Marcus's arm is not very accurate, but as an evolution (backward or forward) on the original Terminator Endo, this design does look very appropriate for a smaller proportioned Terminator Model.

Well, all things considered, I think HT did a good job mainly because MCG changed the final design (in CGI).
One of the most noticeable changes is the ribcage of the proto and final version.

I like the proto better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Is Marcus Wright supposed to be taller than John Connor in the movie? I know for a fact that Bale is taller than Sam in real life.

Back