Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing is the Falcon is featured in three of the last four Star Wars movies. Must be an important factor when HT consider moving this into production.

I would totally buy this for $1,000. But I don't know where to fit it in my house.

Doubt I’d ever get this just because space does not allow, but hope they release it so I can see how collectors display them.

Yes there is a chance, a snowball also has a chance in Hell.

451cd0e8616883cad92d5d353da964c7.gif

Yep!
Still exciting to see nonetheless!
I really wish they would bite the bullet and release a vehicle or this cockpit though.It is too iconic NOT to have in most fans homes!!

Just announced on Face Book Hot Toys are showing the Millenium Falcon Cockpit at SDCC.

2b348ca80296d6cb45130c0ca14fca99.jpg

2ada28e19edfe2ce19963e148fa301bd.jpg

THREE years ago now. HT long ago joined Sideshow in teasing and even announcing products that simply never get made.

If there were doubts, I just wish they would have said something like "gauging interest" or "might be made." Don't strongly infer or state it's going to get made then not go through with it.

The key issue with so many of these projects (Sideshow's landspeeder and Rebo Band were others) is that every year that goes by adds another 5-10% to the cost. So if this was up for PO in late 2015, it would have been 15-30% cheaper than if it was announced this year, and for a product that's likely in the $1,000 range, that's a lot.

THREE years ago now. HT long ago joined Sideshow in teasing and even announcing products that simply never get made.

If there were doubts, I just wish they would have said something like "gauging interest" or "might be made." Don't strongly infer or state it's going to get made then not go through with it.

The key issue with so many of these projects (Sideshow's landspeeder and Rebo Band were others) is that every year that goes by adds another 5-10% to the cost. So if this was up for PO in late 2015, it would have been 15-30% cheaper than if it was announced this year, and for a product that's likely in the $1,000 range, that's a lot.

Maybe they’re just hunting around for the cheapest parts and factories. Or waiting until robots take over human labor completely so it can only be $14,000 in 2026. :yess

Not holding my breath but i wouldn't mind Hot Toys using this to tease "Solo" Lando, Ki'ra and Beckett.

THis is hilarious, they continue to tease us with this awesome cockpit, if hot toys doesn’t want to release it then Sideshow should take over the project and get it done.

THis is hilarious, they continue to tease us with this awesome cockpit, if hot toys doesn’t want to release it then Sideshow should take over the project and get it done.

Sideshow would make the two front seats only and from polystone, and it'd be riddled with QC issues and overpriced

Back