Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CrowDesc1.jpg

Full text here:

1) Hot Toys x Disney offering the largest 3000sq ft for showing Marvel and Star Wars products
2) a large diorama for Star Wars including 1/6 Millenium falcom 18 ft long x 12 ft wide x 4 ft height weight 1 tone, followed by 2 1/6 Tie Fighters with over 50 stormtroopers re-creating the scene of MF landed and captured in Death Star
3)displaying pops for STAR WARS VII including villain Kylo Ren and esp VII Stormtrooper
4) dioramma of Avengers 2 big fight scene
Ani-com 2015 ~ 24/7 to 29/7

1) Hot Toys x Disney offering the largest 3000sq ft for showing Marvel and Star Wars products
2) a large diorama for Star Wars including 1/6 MILLENIUM FALCON 18 ft long x 12 ft wide x 4 ft height weight 1 tone, followed by TWO 1/6 TIE FIGHTERS with over 50 stormtroopers re-creating the scene of MF landed and captured in Death Star
3)displaying pops for STAR WARS VII including villain Kylo Ren and esp VII Stormtrooper
4) dioramma of Avengers 2 big fight scene
Ani-com 2015 ~ 24/7 to 29/7

But...they said a 1/6 Millenium Falcon was impossible...and they said the TIE Fighter wasn't 1/6...

2wprpms.gif

But...they said a 1/6 Millenium Falcon was impossible...and they said the TIE Fighter wasn't 1/6...

Im not sure who "they" are, but I said in previous post, the only it would get made would be for this very thing and even then I am surprised they did this.... Its still not being made for purchase which is what my whole argument was about.

Either way, it should be a cool display. Looking forward to pics.

What is sort of funny about this dio is that because they're sitting, all the emphasis is going to be on the headsculpts.

What is sort of funny about this dio is that because they're sitting, all the emphasis is going to be on the headsculpts.

With some rubber bands and fishing line it might be possible to hold them upside down. Problem solved.

Im not sure who "they" are, but I said in previous post, the only it would get made would be for this very thing and even then I am surprised they did this.... Its still not being made for purchase which is what my whole argument was about.

Yeah, no. So now that we've further explored out your inability to admit you were wrong,

Hey hey, alright, hey hey, stop it! Come on, break it up! What's the matter with you? Now don't you two see that you're in love with each other? I mean, why can't you face that already? You're running around out there looking for something that's not even there, when everything that you dream of is right here, right here in front of you. Now why can't you admit that?

I don't know...

"Hot Toys will NEVER make a 1/6 scale Millennium Falcon. Well what do you know, they did. Ha, who knew?"

Doesn't really seem like that big a deal to me. ;)

Hot Toys WILL NEVER produce a 1:6 Millenium Falcon for scale/purchase.

Get at me bro.

Honestly saying "HT will NEVER make...." is kind of a good assumption no matter what you're talking about. Even for things they've literally announced and previewed. :lol

I imagine they must have some type of manufacturing equipment in house or have access to some locally.

If they have access to computer models of this stuff, why not spend a couple grand on materials and paint and bang some stuff out just for promotion/the hell of it. I'd pay a couple employees to knock out these ships day and night. It's well worth the attention and respect your company receives.

Back