Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got The Boss today. I am now part of the exclusive gentleman's club of Boss figure owners.

I just got The Boss today. I am now part of the exclusive gentleman's club of Boss figure owners.

I bestow upon you our coveted jacket.

il_fullxfull235219149_zps6ab23445.jpg

Guys, I have a question. I opened up my figure today and was blasted by a strong scent chemical smell of paint. Was that smell present in your figures, too?

I left the figure next to my air conditioner to air out for a while.

Quick question, has anyone considered swapping the boss's body ?
like black widow's to make she look more feminine under the sneaking suit.

Widow's body is only slightly taller, has bigger bust/boobs, double joint elbows and longer arms...

All in all the only significant difference are just bigger boobs...

Quick question, has anyone considered swapping the boss's body ?
like black widow's to make she look more feminine under the sneaking suit.

Not sure how a different body would make it any better. She already has next to no articulation as it is and a different body may even restrict it further. Of all the Hot Toys I have, she's got to be the most statue like, even more so than my Batman figures.

Widow's body is only slightly taller, has bigger bust/boobs, double joint elbows and longer arms...

All in all the only significant difference are just bigger boobs...
What I want to achieve is getting her bust bigger as you stated instead of having none if the suit is zipped up
to look more like this... (Meaning noticeable unlike what we have)
Metal-Gear-Solid-3-The-Boss.jpg

I don't really pose my figure with wild poses anyway (except for PAK Solidus)

Weird...I can pose mine just fine...fist-fighting and shooting stances are no problem. What kind I poses are you guys trying to achieve that you can't? Just curious as I see this written about a lot, how these figures are statues.

Back