Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I uploaded just one because they all look like that, ugly :lol

see?

M8cZTUa.jpg

I won't spam threads with ugly pics anymore :lol I'll get a nice camera

That looks like a great old fashion picture.

Maz, I think we all did. Just have to push the knife into the sheath and pull the loop over the ball of the handle it takes a little finesse and a pair of tweezers doesn't hurt.

That looks like a great old fashion picture.

Now that I think about it.. it kind of does, thanks!

Did you manage to put the jungle knife into his boot properly?

Some people told me you just can't put the hunting knife properly... so thats the first thing I tried and I did it. I wanted to put Snake inside the box too but I decided to leave that for some other time

Last edited:
Anyone know what a good price to try and get Bossu (if he's worth it at this point actually) at? Like around $160?

Not really. That was a retailer overstock thing and I haven't heard anything in months. The only other way is to keep offering ebayers and see who bites. Just cause there isn't a best offer button doesn't mean jack **** IMO.

yeah, but it seems the price for this guy all of a sudden increased. It used to go for $150-170, now it's all over $200 + shipping. I was hoping to get a deal since I'm getting it mainly for kitbash purposes. I need the head, body, weapons, straps, and pouches.

it seems the price for this guy all of a sudden increased.
It used to go for $150-170, now it's all over $200 + shipp.
I was hoping to get a deal since I'm getting it mainly for kitbash purposes.
Same here.
This market is too unpredictable :lol

yeah, but it seems the price for this guy all of a sudden increased. It used to go for $150-170, now it's all over $200 + shipping. I was hoping to get a deal since I'm getting it mainly for kitbash purposes. I need the head, body, weapons, straps, and pouches.

Hmm, try searching from Asia, such as eBay Singapore. Parts such as the head and accessories end to pop out often there as well. Good luck!

Who would have thought that this figure would get more expensive. Such a surprise :lol.

Don't be modest, you were the first to predict that ages ago. :lol

As much as don't like the figures, I do think both should have sold better. The nitpicks are only limited to those who know the game a bit too well.

I did? :lol But, yeah, all things considered, these are good figures. The head-sculpts could be a lot more accurate, though.

Back