Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpts are accurate and these are decent figures, Hot Toys just made the wrong thing. They made Snake Eater 3D figures for some bizarre reason rather than from the classic we know and love.

yeah, but it seems the price for this guy all of a sudden increased. It used to go for $150-170, now it's all over $200 + shipping. I was hoping to get a deal since I'm getting it mainly for kitbash purposes. I need the head, body, weapons, straps, and pouches.

Really? Time to sell. :lol

I agree that the quality the of the figure is good. They just picked the worst possible suit, and in turn ends up hurting the poseability also.

For the bdu customs, what did you customizer gurus use for the arm sleeves? I'm trying to find some arm sleeves to put over the arms but can't find anything suitable. The only thing I know is the Inflames Metal Boss arm sleeves but those are so rare.

For the bdu customs, what did you customizer gurus use for the arm sleeves? I'm trying to find some arm sleeves to put over the arms but can't find anything suitable. The only thing I know is the Inflames Metal Boss arm sleeves but those are so rare.

my original question. Any help would be appreciated.

my original question. Any help would be appreciated.

There's a wetsuit by Toys City. Hope that helps.

8.jpg

PopToys_WaterJumpsuit_02.jpg

That's probably your best bet now, or the metal boss undersuit but it has the detailing on the arm that's wrong

I'd just buy something is the same fabric as the metal boss or medicom sleeves and cut them to size

I've always wondered why Big Boss even wears a wet suit under his BDU. It's not breathable at all, so wouldn't it affect him adversely in the jungle heat?

I've always wondered why Big Boss even wears a wet suit under his BDU. It's not breathable at all, so wouldn't it affect him adversely in the jungle heat?

Cause Shinkawa thought it looked cool. :lol

At a certain point in MGS2, Olga wears something similar. Fatigues plus some type of tight black long-sleeved top.

Really nerdy huh? :lol

Well, I guess I would know since I'm big on the series and overall video game character design.

Back