Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pisses me off to no end they they do upteempth versions of Tony Stark but won't even do one fatigues version of Snake.

They could even use the same sculpt and do it as a con exclusive in low numbers, but no there's more likely to be a Tony Stark 'crying in the snow' version instead

:slap

The Hot Toys MGS weren't selling, plain and simple. This came from inside talk from a official HT distributor at my place, whom are affiliated with HT HK.

Even the old Medicom figures seems to be in higher demand than these two.

The Hot Toys MGS weren't selling, plain and simple. This came from inside talk from a official HT distributor at my place, whom are affiliated with HT HK.

Even the old Medicom figures seems to be in higher demand than these two.

The reason why HT chose to do IMO inferior-less-known-who-wants-that-should-be-limited-version sneaking suit is such a mystery to me. :cuckoo:
If they went on fatigue costume root it'd be entire different story.:dunno

The reason why HT chose to do IMO inferior-less-known-who-wants-that-should-be-limited-version sneaking suit is such a mystery to me. :cuckoo:
If they went on fatigue costume root it'd be entire different story.:dunno

They wanted to one up Medicom, unfortunately someone forgot to tell them the final suit looked terrible, it was more shinier and slender looking in the game.

What's up with the low post-count posters in the MGS threads? There were like 3 of them this morning :lol. One of them had really bad English.

Count me in for a double choke slam.

thebrothersofdestructiondouble.gif

They will rue the day, they ever challenged the Brothers Plisskens.

Last edited:
Back