1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broke down and ordered it. I figured that I'd want it eventually, so might as well get it at a reasonable price. I'm still not thrilled with the heater shield for this guy, but otherwise love the look. As someone else mentioned, this will go well with the Mark VII Stealth suit.

Broke down and ordered it. I figured that I'd want it eventually, so might as well get it at a reasonable price. I'm still not thrilled with the heater shield for this guy, but otherwise love the look. As someone else mentioned, this will go well with the Mark VII Stealth suit.

You realize it comes with both right?

Yeah, will have to pass on this guy. Was on the fence, but time release wise, other PO’s and such, I have to let it go. Will be nice to see the in hand pics everyone post’s later though.

Not a big fan of this one. Slap a red octopus on his chest and this is more like a Captain Hydra figure.
That would have actually been more tempting lol
Seeing this only makes me wish they did a 2.0 STRIKE suit. I want one to look this good without having to customize it.

I am patiently waiting for them to remake that. It’s my favorite cap suit, and I’ve been tempted numerous times to get the old one, but those proportions are abysmal.

As a rule I don't order stuff like this, but the look and concept of a black ops Cap is too cool. Ordered now to avoid disappointment later, I'll think this figure through later on now that the clock isn't ticking.

Wish it came with the obvious Rodgers head. Guess I am in the minority that likes the inclusion of the heater shield. No mention of it being metal in the description so doubt it is.

I love this look and wish he had looked this way in Infinity War. Maybe I'll get this and the IW bearded sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don’t order variants of suits that didn’t show up in films, regardless of what it looks like. However, I also don’t particularly care for this suit, and that’s just because I’m not feeling the large Avengers logo on the chest. If it was a silver chest star, I think I’d like it better than the SS.

Now that you mention it, it is kinda weird to have a Cap without the star on his chest (or even the outline of one like in IW).

:exactly:

I thought the placement of the Avengers logo on the shoulders was just fine, while still having the star on the chest. A large Avengers logo on the chest in lieu of a star doesn’t do it for me.

If fox had the rights and made a cap movie this is what he’d look like

Back