1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its black.
I wish it was navy blue like the pics at the official pics at the first page of this thread.

That's what's holding me from ordering it. I am very very tempted. I think this is the best Hot Toys Captain America so far.
Love the physique.

I bet this figure would look great with Cap's regular "in color" round shield.

I think so too. A shiny silver would also be kind of meat to to me. I guess I can scrape the paint off the first shield they made and repaint it.

Looked black to me in those photos

Same, I always saw it as black. Different lighting will make it look slightly different. This is just like the MKVII Stealth thread “it’s not blue like in the photos” lol.

Love the box art. This figure is looking great!

5deb8d07bddda912c0c55c53fac68e96.jpg

Do we have any idea when Sideshow will get these in? I see them popping up here and there, but I’m never exactly sure on the timing of these things.

Great video and good arguments from both sides. He looks awesome next to Stealth MK VII - this is how I'll be displaying him!

Shout out to the sculpt of the eyes - they got them just right so they look natural with both the normal and angry face plate!

I'm a bit disappointed by how the suit limits articulation and how it may be prone to permanent creasing even with less than extreme arm & leg positions. But I guess I'm due to put a Cap in a museum pose, plus at this rate that's all I'll have room for anyway. :lol Still excited to get this guy, and I'm definitely posing him with my Mark VII Stealth Suit.

Couldn't wait to get this, cost an arm! Looks cool, wish I had seen the plastic shield?!:slap.

Couldn't wait to get this, cost an arm! Looks cool, wish I had seen the plastic shield?!:slap.

I was surprised at the plastic shield and yeah, while my heaviest diecast KO shield can drag at the arms, futzing takes care of that. Pretty sure I'm gonna just switch for the heavy battle damaged shield or other, tho. For a color pop.

This outfit would look good with a metal arm and new Bucky sculpt for Bucky's Cap.

For sure *thinking hard*. In a way to me feels like this would be a better Bucky Cap w. some minor additions. I'd want a second one
if I was gonna 'bash a Bucky Cap. Maybe if there's enough RP to get the cost down some:dunno. Always thought I'd end up dying the uniform from a Cap fig one day (used) but all the Cap prices seem to have hit the stratosphere, even used. I'd be better off getting a second 10-year Cap!

This figure really needs a young Agent Carter and Young Howard Stark companion set

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back