Hot Toys Mandalorian Season 3 Moff Gideon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of get some of the complaints about S3 but I enjoyed it. I will most likely pick this up to round up the Mando series. Not getting any red guards, that's a line I won't cross since they'll remind me too much of TLJ.

One dumb thing though, does this not come with a lit up Darksaber blade?

Yeah, the triple whammy of Book of Fett, Obi-Wan, and Mando S3 killed my interest. I planned on getting a lot of Mandalorian figures but now all I have on pre-order are Obi Darth Vader and Timothy Olyphant.

Yeah, the triple whammy of Book of Fett, Obi-Wan, and Mando S3 killed my interest. I planned on getting a lot of Mandalorian figures but now all I have on pre-order are Obi Darth Vader and Timothy Olyphant.
Meanwhile even if you loved Andor it was the least toyetic Star Wars has ever been.

Meanwhile even if you loved Andor it was the least toyetic Star Wars has ever been.

Still, there are a few good designs Hot Toys could have jumped on. An opportunity to give us a Saw Gerrera or some cool Imperial troop/officer variant. Something they are well known for. Think Scout Trooper commander from Jedi Survivor.

Nothing from Andor really pissed me off. All these rando Mandos and they couldn't make the lead character from his own series.

Of course they've already announced Ahsoka's show and will make all the colorful girls.

Mando is yesterday's news. Now I'm all about Ahsoka.

... at least until that show eventually disappoints me as well.
:lol

Yeah but I take the long view and still have lots of warm fuzzies over BEING THERE as an iconic character/characters got introduced into the SW universe. It was awesome. The end of S3 was awesome. If anything seeing the PT become beloved more or less, after the thrashing it got way back, I'm gonna cherish when I got mesmerized by Mando & co. It was a blast. I've got Fennec on order. Boba's re-introduction was badass and never thought I'd have a fig of him.

They can't take Obi-Wan from me either even with that sh*& fan fiction show.:lol

I'll watch Ahsoka but can't shake the feeing I am seeing a Rebels sequel. ANYWAY - I'll pass on this fig tho, not because it doesn't look cool, but for funds and space. Times are hard. Cuts need to be made.:monkey2

When the question among the fan base becomes “who does ‘The Mandalorian’ reference?” the show has lost its way. They should’ve stayed with the Lone Wolf and Cub vibe. That’s just my $0.02.

It wouldn’t be SW without needing to be reminded about how they love to subvert expectations when you watch content. I think instead of keeping people in the dark, they should’ve used a sub-name for this season or could’ve been more transparent they were gonna pivot on the main character.

Surely they knew how it was an issue for fans when BoBF became Din focused the last few episodes. But what do I know? The people who defend this stuff have a unique power of shutting off their brains somehow:dunno

Last edited:
Back