Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have Keaton and Reeve and all four of these suckas gonna be on my shelf. Is anyone else planning on pairing Bane with Zod? something about those two...

See I was going to have Zod next to Joker(as I don't own Bane). I definitely want the Worlds Finest display with Batman and Superman. But villain wise I think Armored Zod would look good next to DX11 Joker. I know Zod is not Superman's arch nemesis, but I think the 2 of them would be a formidable pair.

The Donner films were great for what they were and the time in which they were made.

The fatal flaw of Superman Returns was that Singer couldn't let go of Donner's Superman and just do his own thing.
Yep - said that a couple pages ago. :wave :lol

not that I'm the first to say it.. :lol

Ill just put these here.

null-4.jpg

null-3.jpg

Wonder how the cape is going to be. I am guessing we will be able to get custom capes from the usual guys?

Wonder how the cape is going to be. I am guessing we will be able to get custom capes from the usual guys?

Yea I'm sure at least Tony will probably make some. But I think if the cape comes out as good as Avengers Loki or Thor it won't need a custom cape

Yea I'm sure at least Tony will probably make some. But I think if the cape comes out as good as Avengers Loki or Thor it won't need a custom cape

That would be nice not to have to by extra stuff for this. :hi5: I think we will see pics pretty soon and I can't wait!

I'd love to say it will save me money, but HT will come up with something else to tempt me in the meantime...

:hi5: Same here. They have already tempted me, but they have yet to annouce the products are available for sale(Arkham City, Batman Returns, etc.) Plus I'm waiting on someone to start showing Pacific Rim stuff.:gah:

Hope we'll see specs on Supes and his Dad in June closer to film release.

looking forward to the film, but can't say im the biggest supes fan though.

I'm not either, but I am hoping to get a great film. I'm a bigger Batman fan, but I have always enjoyed well told Superman stories. I'm hoping for one here. I'm excited about a few things in this film. No Lex as THE villain:yess: Superman will do something other than catch a falling plane:yess: Superman gets to punch something:yess: And my biggest:(sorry if it ruffles feathers) this isn't going to be a love fest to Christopher Reeves. I hated that Brandon Routh was chosen because he looked like Reeves. Those movies are cool and I respect that people love the hell out of them. But that wasn't my Superman. Dean Cain and Bruce Timm had way more influence on my Superman/Clark Kent than Reeves. So I'm excited to see that they are moving on, and not getting caught in nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back