Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
the character designs from the 1st film just had more character, and felt more real world... the later films went all clinical. But not only for Neo (who you could understand... ifg you took it to mean his better control of The Matrix) but even trinity's hair went all rock-solic-gelled-to-her-head and stuff.

Gimme figures from the 1st film please :rock

I want "Rave Morpheus" from part 2, in all his flabby, pock-marked and sweaty goodness! Seriously, wtf was that scene about? and how about an Oracle figure, with swappable heads (for the different actresses), with 1/6 cookies as accessories!!! :monkey5

HOT TOYS :rock you make my day... these are freaking great News :chew

i gonna by all of them in 1/6 scale :)

Does HT still make dioramas? I think The Matrix was full of cool scenes that would work well as a dio. The last dio they made was the AVPR one, right?

Hopefully they make Neo, Smith and Morpheus, I really want a Morpheus with a Katana and a Glock 18 though more than the chair.:monkey4

I would definitely buy Neo, Trinity and Morpheus from the first film. The Medicom figures were...well, Medicom figures in terms of sculpting and hard to find on eBay even if I decided to get them anyway.

Not surprising news since HT made the Nebuchadnezzar DVD case and the first non military figure they ever made was a illegitimate Neo.
I definitely want a Lobby outfit Neo and Trinity and a Smith from the first film.
After that, Maybe a Morphius, the Twins, and Niobe.

Pretty cool announcement. I probably would go for Neo, and possibly Trinity, and Morpheus.

And, oh yeah....what was Monica Belluci's characters name? :drool

as long as they do ANY version of real world neo, i'm happy. I can just use a matrix 1 neo heand, and put the triad toys costume on him to make neo from the later films. will it be perfect? No, but it would be good enough.

Not a very good image... the sculpt does look like Neo, but is soft being an older figure and unlicensed. The outfit is nice (wire in the coat) and accessories are good as well. Could use a better body though. But for being an early HT figure its pretty nice, party of their "Famous Type" series.

vv.jpg
I never knew they made this.. very cool! thanks for sharing

Holy mother of god! I just watched the matrix on blu-ray and I was like "Hmmm..I wish hot toys would do the matrix figures..." and guess what, I almost fell out of my chair when I heard the news. Freaking AGENT SMITH, TRINITY! Ah, I'm in toy heaven.

Cool thing is when they make an Agent Smith we'll see some cool Elrond customs.

I hope we get Smith. And then Brown and Johson (or whatever their names were) with an extra Smith head. That way we can have them either as the three seperate Agents or as Smith clones.

I would love a Lobby Shootout Neo, and Trinity from the first one.
MATRIX.jpg

As well as a Morpheus with a katana and Glock 18
morpheus.jpg
Oh and of course Smith!
600px-MatrixDesertEagle-4.jpg

I hope they are loaded with weapons and extras!

Last edited:
I'm hoping Lobby Neo is favorable because of the ammount of weaponry he has versus other appearances. After the first film, Neo never really was armed, it was mostly kung fu and other fighting, occassionally taking a weapon from the locale, like the chateau fight.

Back