Hot Toys Luke vs SSC Boba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one are you excited for the most?

• Total voters
Close race and tough choice between the two for me, but I'll go with Fett since I have been looking forward to him longer. I only learned about Luke right before the con, but very excited about the partnership with HT. Can't wait for both of these figs and will try to make financial room to pick up both of these!

Dark_room.gif

I'm getting both as I don't own any SW 1/6 (well I actually did but just sold SS vader). The quality of these look outstanding! The only way I can't get both is if they come out at the same time. Do we know when this is?

I'm getting both as I don't own any SW 1/6 (well I actually did but just sold SS vader). The quality of these look outstanding! The only way I can't get both is if they come out at the same time. Do we know when this is?

Shoulda kept Vader.

I voted for the Hot Toys Boba Fett, Oh sorry you can't call it that. I voted for the Sideshow Boba Fett.
Anybody who voted Luke must not have been born when Star Wars came out, because when I was a kid and played Star Wars with my friends, you never wanted to be Luke.

Anybody who voted Luke must not have been born when Star Wars came out, because when I was a kid and played Star Wars with my friends, you never wanted to be Luke.

:slap

I've been a Luke fan since i was a kid. My favorite character always has been. And being a kid of that time, (male) you just wanted to be a cool character. Didn't matter as long as you weren't leia!

work.1333606.2.fig,red,mens,fbfbfb.alpha-male-v3.jpg

Back