Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just saw the sideshow HT video and that's good news...at least he is still on display. Since after a year they still are showing it off, I guess eventually (hopefully) we get a pre-order.

IMG_20180719_074108.jpg

Like it..one thing that I noticed, didn’t see the Endor Leia displayed..I wonder if she will be added later this week or did she get replaced with Bespin Gown Leia :dunno

Screenshot_2018-07-19-09-36-59.jpg

So the good is in my sideshow email that showed all the previews they still have endor Luke
Comical is that they are still using last year's preview and even still have the 2017 date on it.

I’m still wondering if this will end up being some sort of exclusive with a quick turnaround since it’s essentially the Jedi Luke with some different accessories.

In a perfect world this would simply be an accessory pack with the camo cloak, HS, and helmet. Sigh.

Not for HT..expect a new figure with this version. Afterall, HT decided to make another version of Hulkbuster . It’s all about the money with them now :lecture

Honestly while an accessory pack is nice in theory think about it for a minute. The figure that’s out already has a bunch of accessories with it that a lot of us probably leave a bunch of in the box. So why buy more accessories when you only have one figure to display them with? It makes a lot more sense having a second figure so you can display more than one option. Just my opinion but a version of a character like this that a lot of us consider iconic warrants having more than one figure to display at least a couple options.

Like it..one thing that I noticed, didn’t see the Endor Leia displayed..I wonder if she will be added later this week or did she get replaced with Bespin Gown Leia :dunno

I hope not, Endor Leia was the version I wanted most. :pray:

Well, that and Boushh.

Makes me wonder what the longest announcement to release Hot Toys has ever done. I'm newer to the community but it seems some are announced, go away for a while, then pop up for pre-order. I've also seen some comment that others are announced, shown, then disappear forever. Since we are now on the 2nd Comicon with him displayed, I'm really hoping this year long wait for just the pre-order link is almost over.

As mentioned above, a quick turnaround for this would be ideal, similar to Anakin then releasing Dark Side Anakin with a slight change. HT already has the Luke body produced and have had a year to get the finishing touches done on the head sculpt, so throw on the poncho, give it the pictured helmeted head sculpt, throw in some extra hands...and done. If they can sell basically two of the same Anakins currently, I don't see the difference in the Lukes. They obviously showed already they don't worry too much about losing sales with characters competing with themselves.

Well, that and Boushh.

I'll need to watch again, but I think Endor Leia was in the video, can't remember for sure, but def know the 2017 pre-order info link for Endor Leia is still on the website as of today

Would like to see a quick up for PO here. Maybe it comes with extra hairpiece?

Well, that and Boushh.

It makes no sense, her, Kylo, and Ach To Brown suit Luke where not displayed . Check out the video of the displayed HT on YouTube :dunno

Honestly while an accessory pack is nice in theory think about it for a minute. The figure that’s out already has a bunch of accessories with it that a lot of us probably leave a bunch of in the box. So why buy more accessories when you only have one figure to display them with? It makes a lot more sense having a second figure so you can display more than one option. Just my opinion but a version of a character like this that a lot of us consider iconic warrants having more than one figure to display at least a couple options.

Totally valid, and I see your point. Personally I like my "heavily accessorized" figures so I can switch up the look every month or so. My collection is getting to the point where space is a real issue, so having doubles of some characters is not ideal for me.

I'll need to watch again, but I think Endor Leia was in the video, can't remember for sure, but def know the 2017 pre-order info link for Endor Leia is still on the website as of today

Nope, saw it again and again

No Kylo, any version of Old Luke and Old Leia and Endor Leia :panic:

Screenshot_2018-07-19-12-22-53.jpg

Yeah, rewatched the video, and no Endor Leia, yet in the email I got lost night, she is still listed in the coming soon section (although with the 2017 original announcement screen)

View attachment 418664

Yeah, rewatched the video, and no Endor Leia, yet in the email I got lost night, she is still listed in the coming soon section (although with the 2017 original announcement screen)

Something is up with the displays..how can they not feature Kylo and old Luke this year when the preorders are already out as well as TLJ Leia

I could only hope that maybe by Saturday there will be more displayed

I've been hesitating on picking up the Current HT Jedi Luke in order to get the Endor version. I hope it goes on pre-order soon, as I don't want to miss out on any, if this one isn't made.

Does HT usually start throwing up pre-order links during/shortly after Comicon? I don't remember what they did last year. They are throwing out a TON of figure previews, and damn, I mean if you are still showing off figures from last year's Comicon previews, just put the damn figure up for order already or ditch the figure

Back