Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been hesitating on picking up the Current HT Jedi Luke in order to get the Endor version. I hope it goes on pre-order soon, as I don't want to miss out on any, if this one isn't made.

Having own the current HT version. I don’t mind getting this as well now. I can honestly say, it isn’t bad to get any or multiple Jedi Lukes from HT. It is a solid figure in every aspect of the word. I’d say get this and order the Jedi version, you will not be disappointed owning both. I als i’m Looking forward to the SSC version now that I saw it displayed as well

I've been hesitating on picking up the Current HT Jedi Luke in order to get the Endor version. I hope it goes on pre-order soon, as I don't want to miss out on any, if this one isn't made.

Same!

Hope we hear something soon.

I wouldn't recommend passing on the current HT Jedi Luke. It's even better in hand than any photos I've seen.

Wish they'd done ROTJ Luke as a DX the way they did Empire Luke. But in the current climate I guess HT has to squeeze as much as they can out of the top-tier characters.

Same!

Hope we hear something soon.

Agreed.

I wouldn't recommend passing on the current HT Jedi Luke. It's even better in hand than any photos I've seen.

I know I'm taking a gamble but I only want one Jedi Luke and prefer the Endor sculpt. (along with the Endor options.) I think I still have some time before it sells out and prices go insane.

Sigh, I told myself all I needed was the regular ROTJ Luke, but once the official pics for this go up I don't think I'll be able to resist ordering. Since I love his Endor outfit as much as every other one in the movie.

Silly.... it's not cold on Endor.

Interesting. Here’s a question. Why did Luke and Leia have the Endor Soldier helmets and Han did not? Were they the only two that were going to be riding the Speeder bikes? And how did they know ahead of time before they got to Endor?

Future Force sense?

Han's a baddass, Leia's practical and Luke's a sensible goody two shoes?

IMG_20180721_123852.jpg

Another sideshow email/slideshow with an Endor photo. Stop teasing already, lol!!!!

I still don’t get why Endor Leia wasn’t displayed..they want to display Luke ..without Endor Leia?

I really think Bespin Gown Leia replaced Endor Leia for some odd reason :dunno

Keep in mind they have to pick and choose what gets displayed. It's not like they have unlimited space available on the show floor. I'll concede HT aren't making it easy for collectors to figure out their strategy revealing new figures each year with older reveals just vanishing without a single explanation. Yet, i don't think their release pattern and their display pattern at a specific show are necessarily related. Endor Leia can still happen but they just decided to show off their latest prototpe instead.

Keep in mind they have to pick and choose what gets displayed. It's not like they have unlimited space available on the show floor. I'll concede HT aren't making it easy for collectors to figure out their strategy revealing new figures each year with older reveals just vanishing without a single explanation. Yet, i don't think their release pattern and their display pattern at a specific show are necessarily related. Endor Leia can still happen but they just decided to show off their latest prototpe instead.

Could be right about the display space..I noticed now they only display upcoming figures only . Not even in stock figures are displayed anymore for any line

Could be PFs and statues have increased in displaying

I still don’t get why Endor Leia wasn’t displayed..they want to display Luke ..without Endor Leia?

I really think Bespin Gown Leia replaced Endor Leia for some odd reason :dunno

The strange thing is the Endor Leia pre-release sign up for email when figure is released page from Comicon 2017 is still live and working on the Sideshow "upcoming figures" page.

Back