Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now that threads are merged, and it still seems there is a good amount of interest in End or Luke...come on Hot Toys step up!

One theory was HT was waiting on the ROTJ to go one sale. They released Dark Side Anakin before a ton of other people even got their regular Anakin, so hoping since Luke is now shipping, they can get around to doing something with the Endor Luke now.

I'm confused is this a thing or not?

1125x682_previewbanner__903108_HTLukeSkywalkerEndor-1.jpg

Was announced this time last year, and even had an email sign up specifically for this version, but hasn't been a peep since then. I think it's been over a year.

So I guess to answer your question, no one knows one way or the other if/when this will be released.

Well heres hoping for a surprise preorder this year then.

Thanks!

It’ll be a thing. They probably just don’t want to compete with and cannibalize sales of Jedi Luke. Jedi Luke went up for PO about the same time as SDCC last year, when this was teased.

It’ll be a thing. They probably just don’t want to compete with and cannibalize sales of Jedi Luke. Jedi Luke went up for PO about the same time as SDCC last year, when this was teased.

I probably sound impatient. Im sort of new to the Hot Toys Universe, as TFA Luke was my first exposure (given to me as a gift) so I'm sure there are some tactics and selling methods they use that I just hadnt been exposed to yet. To me, mentioning a product then not speaking on it for a year would usually mean, to me, they scrapped it. But it seems that's normal for HT, which I'm good with, because I really do want an endor Luke. I have a scout trooper and speeder bike begging to be paired with a Luke waiting to slice off the front off the speeder bike

This has about at least 65-75% chance of being released and as a full figure. That’s better than the usual 50/50 shot hot toys is known for. Aka Lone Ranger, FC Xavier, Yellowjacket.

It should go up around SDCC so as not to interfere with the Jedi Luke sales. Patience.

It’s Luke Skywalker and SW. So if it gets teased, I think it automatically has a high probability of making it to PO.

IMG_20180717_172419.jpg

So I just figured I'd revisit the Sideshow version. Is it just me that can't see any resemblance to Luke with this sculpt? I try and try but it looks so generic...I'm not seeing Mark Hamill at all in this. But I wonder if it's just me being stubborn/stupid?

IMG_20180717_172809.jpg

The scenes from movie he just looks so much younger than the figure. And the expression is so blank. I don't know.

Someone (or a few) people pointed it out it looks like a video game Luke. It reminds me of exactly what I remember Luke looking like in Jedi Knight 2 from 15 years ago.

Back