Hot Toys Luke Skywalker :Endor Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there'll be a scramble for the outfit parts of this to add to the Jedi figure that were already pre-ordered. Is there even a product page set up for this at SS yet?

I think there'll be a scramble for the outfit parts of this to add to the Jedi figure that were already pre-ordered.

I'm not sure about that.

The Jedi Luke figure essentially comes with three different outfits: Jedi, DS and cloak. This figure comes with two: Endor and DS. If the buyers of the Jedi figure are willing to spend extra money to have the Endor outfit when they already have three different outfits they can choose from, I think at that point they would just get the Endor figure if they know the Endor look is one they're going to want.

I actually think it'd be the other way around, where buyers of the Endor figure will be attempting to get a parted out Jedi tunic.

Fair point. I just feel the Jedi Luke with cape and tunic is a more complete figure for ROTJ Luke. The Endor outfit is a nice extra that would complete his whole look from the film. With the Jedi Luke being announced first I was just assuming people would have jumped on there first. I’m sure it’ll be a two way street on spare parts. As mentioned at the top of the page... having a two pack with Luke and Leia in ponchos would make sense.

I’ll be getting both. I already have a spot open for Endor and Sail barge. My custom will be a third look. Not sure which one.

I assume HT will still release this and Leia but with no official pre-order and the sideshow Luke who knows. Some clarification would be nice but of course there probably won't be any further information anytime soon.

I don't consider this a sloppy seconds figure; it's a good option for those who want the Endor version of RotJ Luke, while still having the option of another look. (DS)

Those who know they will never have Luke displayed in his Endor gear in their collection, such as myself, the MMS429 offering is ideal. Those who know that the Endor look is something they will want while still having the option of another look, this potential figure would be the one to get.

Regardless of what SSC is doing I don’t see HT releasing this for pre order until Jedi Luke is out. Some people will buy one or the other if they are both up for preorder at the same time. If they put this up for pre order a month or so after the Jedi is out by the time it’s released enough people will be up to order a second one just for the something new. Regardless of how similar I is. LUKE is the good Vader, u can’t get enough.....

HT Endor Luke or accessories please!

I'm sorry I looked but couldn't find the thread on this, but I know one existed. So we are getting another Luke, the Crait Force Projection it seems...but still after a year from the reveal...nothing on the Endor Luke. Come on HT, have a heart! I can't bring myself to grab the SS due to the awful head sculpt....can't we get any news on this at all?

:(

Re: HT Endor Luke or accessories please!

Yeah, was on an Instagram tease. Looks good, but dammit I want to finish my ROTJ Hot Toy figures. I'll settle for the "accessories pack" even, but it's been radio silence on this for over a year now.

Re: HT Endor Luke or accessories please!

Honestly, I went for the sideshow one Because of the included accessories.

I had it on pre-order, but as much as I tried, I just couldn't get past their head sculpt. No matter how I looked at it, O never once saw Luke/Mark Hamill. The Hot Toys, while not perfect, to me bares a resemblance to Luke, if you just take the head sculpt by itself. If one removed the head of the SSC from any outfit, and showed the sculpt to someone and asked them to guess who it is, I'm not many would say Mark Hamill.

That all being said, it's my opinion only. I'm not knocking your purchase and hope it comes out great for you!

Back