Hot Toys - Kenobi Show - Grand Inquisitor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I'll be surprised if Howard makes this big of a mistake.
I wouldn't be surprised if this gets made, honestly. I think it's going to depend on the licensor getting involved. If they tell Hot Toys to make Reva and they push back, and we end up with GI instead, much better outcome.

I'm in for the GI, no interest in the other Inquisitors though.

Really the only Inquisitor I want. If they put him up for preorder I will probably order a purge trooper as well.

The other dude Inquisitor (5th Brother?) was a cool design and I liked that his character hated Reva. Probably wouldn’t buy though.

In the same boat, like both of the other Inquisitors but don't really need them, my attachment to GI is mostly towards the Rebels version but Grant did great with what he was given, I was surprised how much I loved his performance.

He might help HT sell a few more Purger Troopers too.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets made, honestly. I think it's going to depend on the licensor getting involved. If they tell Hot Toys to make Reva and they push back, and we end up with GI instead, much better outcome.

I'm sure Lucasfilm wants to push their present day garbage but fact of the matter is there are Star Wars figures that make far more sense for HT to make from a sales and business perspective.

Funny because I had the exact train of thought. The GI is the one to make if they want to make an Inquisitor.

In the same boat, like both of the other Inquisitors but don't really need them, my attachment to GI is mostly towards the Rebels version but Grant did great with what he was given, I was surprised how much I loved his performance.

He might help HT sell a few more Purger Troopers too.
Rupert Friend. Not Rupert Grant. That’s Ron Weasley, haha.

Star Wars fans and Marvel fans are very different markets though. Marvel fans seem far more willing to consume the awful content present day Disney is pushing. Also the Asian market buys up Marvel stuff, but not Star Wars.

Looks nice but not worthy of the funds, for me. Growing a little bit more picky with new acquisitions. The hobby costs have gotten ridiculous.
Yup. I’m probably out on Star Wars soon. Getting bored with what they do put out, wait times are ridiculous, costs are skyrocketing. Losing my love for these figures. Probably just going to focus on LOTR and military soon enough.

I bought a game used hockey stick for $250 this week. It was a guy who played in the Olympics, won the Stanley Cup, and the guy scored a goal with this stick in a game against the Boston Bruins. It was the first hockey stick I’ve bought since I started collecting sixth scale. If Hot Toys doesn’t get it together soon my interests might just shift elsewhere very soon.

Yup. I’m probably out on Star Wars soon. Getting bored with what they do put out, wait times are ridiculous, costs are skyrocketing. Losing my love for these figures. Probably just going to focus on LOTR and military soon enough.

I bought a game used hockey stick for $250 this week. It was a guy who played in the Olympics, won the Stanley Cup, and the guy scored a goal with this stick in a game against the Boston Bruins. It was the first hockey stick I’ve bought since I started collecting sixth scale. If Hot Toys doesn’t get it together soon my interests might just shift elsewhere very soon.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. My other hobbies are fighting for the funds as well and I'm getting to the point that I'm seriously considering yet another 1/6 figure purge in the near future...

Sorry for the slight derailment folks. This GI is cool but not cool enough to warrant $250+...

giphy.gif

Just now noticing that the guy in the back has on a flight helmet/goggles. Had no idea they were flying Sopwith Camels during the Inquisition. 🔥

As for GI, I liked him okay but is he worth $250+ to me, hell no. Not with a wish-list like I'm currently sporting.

Back