Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'd love HT to make that disguise outfit figure to! Loved how she looked in that scene with the glasses on. Disappointed we only got one figure from her solo movie, very strange choice given the popularity of that movie and yet they made a ton of stuff from SS which was awful in comparison.

Hope we get more than the one figure from WW84. Regular and alternate version of WW, Cheetah and Steve Trevor please HT. :pray:

Knowing our luck, the one civilian figure they finally release will be her in this cheesy 80s outfit. :lol

pine~01.jpg

I’m really surprised companies that do clothing for TB League aren’t doing generic Diana Prince outfits :dunno

I’m really surprised companies that do clothing for TB League aren’t doing generic Diana Prince outfits :dunno

Or even just other lesser known brand figure companies. I recall some company made a figure of Scarlet Witch in her spy outfit that she had on at the beginning of Civil War and advertised it as “Agent M” or something like that. It looked pretty good, actually.

Or even just other lesser known brand figure companies. I recall some company made a figure of Scarlet Witch in her spy outfit that she had on at the beginning of Civil War and advertised it as “Agent M” or something like that. It looked pretty good, actually.

IKR :dunno

Interesting SSC told me that HT delay for this is a product delay, not shipping ..Hmmm

Long shot..maybe , just maybe they are tired of the HS complaints and might fix it like the Shiny skin incident with the BVS Asia run :pray:

Last edited:
What about a cheesy 80's aerobics outfit? I would buy that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to see any people wearing Members Only jackets in the film :lol

Hope they add an Arcade scene :clap

Love to see Diana drinking a Shasta

I told you guys the hs was off. Now you can see the nose is big and narrow face.
Now we got 2 fugly female figures. JL Wonder Woman and SS Stripper Harley Quinn.
Thanks, Hot Toys.

Hi, yes, I am convinced that the TA and JL heads are from the same sculpt but has subtle differences caused by that warp on the JL head. The difference is so small that it makes people wonder if the TA and JL heads are from the same sculpt. I do hope that there is a JL batch that has no warp on the head.

That would explain why the likeness looks so different, because the mouth on the training sculpt is quite wide, so if it is indeed narrower on this sculpt, that would obviously reduce the likeness. However, I still think the jaw shape is different, it just looks so square, from all the pics and videos I have seen.

I told you guys the hs was off. Now you can see the nose is big and narrow face.
Now we got 2 fugly female figures. JL Wonder Woman and SS Stripper Harley Quinn.
Thanks, Hot Toys.

The big nose is the only fact people have acknowledged, the head shape difference has yet to be proven.

That being said, it sure looks narrower here when you compare to the two.

JL on left TA on the right.

JL vs TA.jpg

Last edited:
different headsculp than the TA version. I'm betting that the headsculpt is a re-cast of a copy of the master sculpt from the TA version that got f-ed up.

Hot Toys hire this guy !!!

View attachment 425822

It's not even a Hot Toys sculpt !

View attachment 425823

Out of all the Gal Gadot WW sculpts, figures, small & large scale that I have seen pictures and videos of, this is by far the most accurately to her likeness. I don't understand that it’s not possible to get a near exact replica of likeness with the technology-based systems that are available to manufacture headsculpts. Is it a cost issue or is it preference to use established industry standard methods?

Out of everything I have seen of Gal Gadot WW sculpts and figures, this is by far the most accurate to her likeness. I don't understand that it’s not possible to get a near exact replica of likeness with the technology-based systems that are available to manufacture headsculpts.

This not due to technology, but rather skill of the painter to make even the poorest sculpts look good simply by paint. If u look at the angles taken on the dolls that Noel Cruz repaints they are never profile shots, they are either front on or quarter side, like the pics above. The reason for this is because his painting over the face like a 2D painting in a frame, so unless the sculpt has been created by digitally scanning the actual actor's face as in the case for a lot of Jackk's pacfic movie figures, the entire face will only look accurate on certain angles, especially front on based shots.

Is it a cost issue or is it preference to use established industry standard methods?

Hot Toys refuses to use digital scanning of actual actor's faces, so yes it is a preference issue.

Last edited:
different headsculp than the TA version. I'm betting that the headsculpt is a re-cast of a copy of the master sculpt from the TA version that got f-ed up.
This is the least mysterious mystery I've seen. It's clearly the same headsculpt just recast. Obviously not the exact same same cast as the hair and tiara changes mean it must have been recast. Whether it was completely recast from scratch or the TA die was modified, small changes will be present, but nothing significant, as is the case here.

Back