Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be not below $200. Just deal with it, a time when HT barebone cost $170 already over.

That was 5 years ago, you may get a barebone figure such as Thor for $170. You may cry about it, nothing will change.

The lack of inventions when comes to accessories is disturbing. Batarang... wow. No head sculpt... which gives us lesser hope for a unmasked Bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure how I feel about this license so far. Besides batman everybody else seems bare bones. I knot it’s not hot toys fault but at the same times it’s like wtf!? Haha I mean for the prices I might as well just invest a little more money and collect the GTG v2 license since those figures comes with sooo much and intriquite clothing as well. Kinda the reason why I never brought that CW black panther :// and the electric effect looks kinda blah, like blue spaghetti!

The lack of inventions when comes to accessories is disturbing. Batarang... wow. No head sculpt... which gives us lesser hope for a unmasked Bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if they do an Affleck Bruce Wayne sculpt they'll sell it together in with a truetype body and tuxedo in a two-pack just like the Batman Returns two-pack in order to generate more profit. The two pack would be priced around $400.

Hmm... It looks alright, I'm still iffy about the costume design, and that's a missed opportunity not to include smiling/laughing face plate, yep HT getting lazy, but everybody got used to it by now, I wonder what's gonna happen by 2020, I have a feeling that HT will become EA for 1/6 figures, deluxe and super deluxe versions of the same figure, they kinda already doing it, like with Iron man, but they will be EA shamelessly.

Wish they showed a similar pose from the side to show the potential of it’s articulation
b0bfcfb7248bef21a7c058d499890170.jpg

Too bad there is no smiling faceplate, something like this, it suits him, he is obviously the funny character in the team. Or on the contrarery the dead-serious face. But nope, they chose something neutral ... again.

Justice-League-Trailer-Flash-Smile.jpg

Justice-League-Movie-Flash-Speed-Force-Footage-Poster.jpg

With all these complaints about DC figures outside of Batman being bare bones I'm just curious what accessories you were expecting Aquaman and Flash to come with?

Obviously a second sculpt would be great but I resigned myself to not expect that a while ago. Seems it's only the DX line that ever got that with DC.

With all these complaints about DC figures outside of Batman being bare bones I'm just curious what accessories you were expecting Aquaman and Flash to come with?

Obviously a second sculpt would be great but I resigned myself to not expect that a while ago. Seems it's only the DX line that ever got that with DC.

Those people just want stuff to play with. I don't care about accessories because to me it's just crap you have to worry about falling out of the box and getting lost. Don't know why people are expecting Hot Toys figures to come in under $200 these days.

Hopefully, this will be better than the Play-Arts' Flash in proportion and articulation wise.

22792361_1759744077392817_700972408781708283_o.jpg
22861669_1759744314059460_6750170570167459745_o.jpg

Those people just want stuff to play with. I don't care about accessories because to me it's just crap you have to worry about falling out of the box and getting lost. Don't know why people are expecting Hot Toys figures to come in under $200 these days.

Duh! They should have included a shotgun, mini gun, katana and baseball bat........ lmao! I dont know what people expected he would come with? You dont like the figure, dont buy it. Plain and simple. He's flash, he runs.

I'm guessing $235 max, another bbts order for me since he has no exclusive. No way I am paying $22.00 for shipping unless I have to

Back