Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally the Justice League Flash just felt like a personality rip off of Tom Hollands Spiderman. And not nearly as good.

But maybe that was just me ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I would say that it was more a rip-off of the Wally West JLU Persona; which is why a lot of people didn't like this version of Barry Allen. Barry Allen has always been portrayed more of a serious, mature and scientifically-minded person.

I gotta say, that does look frickin awesome. Must have tremendous shelf presence. Just not a priority for me right now, but maybe in time...

I doubt he will be selling out anytime soon. Kind of like the rest of the League.

hi guys, im having a hard time whether i should get this figure or obi wan kenobi prequel hot toys?

The Flash1.jpg Run Pietro! run!

Finally..... after almost 2 years..
5cede15a4e0b4f3f2bec936bb5f325f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Nice pics! The likeness definitely seems improved from the prototype.

Beautiful! Think it's the first time I've seen them all together. How would you rate the two new figures?
I would rate Flash very highly because of the details in the suit..
Flash = 8/10
AQ is abit restricted in the articulation to my liking and dun feel they nail Momoa's sculpt.
AQ = 6.5/10..
That is only my personal opinion.
But i still like to have them to complete the league.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I agree on Aquaman. Not seen Flash in hand yet but from all the pics and videos he looks extremely well done. Maybe the best after Batman.

I agree on Aquaman. Not seen Flash in hand yet but from all the pics and videos he looks extremely well done. Maybe the best after Batman.

Do let me know what you think when you get your hands on him later..

Back