Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It?s zacks photo. Which means it?s real. I think that was a costume test, and they decided to not to go with it because in the behind the scenes footage, it?s the red and blue.

I?m officially confused. We need the cut now.

He also pretty much confirmed green lantern.

It's just photo of blue suit dragged through photoshop. Don't bite everything that Snyder throw to you.

It's just photo of blue suit dragged through photoshop. Don't bite everything that Snyder throw to you.

Henry teased us with the suit on Instagram. In the behind the scenes stuff, you see the scene stuff, you see art with cavil and the black suit. Now this.

You could be right that?s it?s photoshopped. I?m keeping a level head with this. But this could also be an early costume test photo.

I was going to say it was photoshopped as well, but then again it would probably be a lot cheaper (& more realistic looking) to make a black/grey version of the suit for the film rather than do it via CGI. Unless all the scenes it appears in are b&w, it seems logical.

Welp, I guess now we have the answer for the delay, lol. Zack says that in his version of the film he wears a black suit throughout. But I guess they’ll still release the one they’ve been showing in prototype since that is the Josstice League version.

I'm not sure what the sequence of events would be in the Snyder cut, because in plenty of behind the scenes set pics from when Snyder was directing, Cavill is wearing the traditional suit.

It seems a bit pointless and expensive to turn the suit black in post production. Hopefully we can find out someday soon.

Welp, I guess now we have the answer for the delay, lol. Zack says that in his version of the film he wears a black suit throughout. But I guess they?ll still release the one they?ve been showing in prototype since that is the Josstice League version.

I?m sure the delay has nothing to do with the suit

I think Winnie The Pooh is getting released tomorrow. TimCent has just posted on his Instagram account it?s newly released. Grrrrrr

I think Winnie The Pooh is getting released tomorrow. TimCent has just posted on his Instagram account it?s newly released. Grrrrrr

Well thanks for the heads up. Don't think I could have handled that feeling of disappointment seeing that in the morning !

On the plus side it's Mandalorian episode day !!

Why such a big deal over the black suit? He wore it on man of steel.... maxresdefault.jpg

hey guys, thank you all for your suggestions regarding getting this or BvS version. I prerodered this one so I can now gt into the fanboy train, Cavill needs to come back asap! :D

hey guys, thank you all for your suggestions regarding getting this or BvS version. I prerodered this one so I can now gt into the fanboy train, Cavill needs to come back asap! :D

Welcome aboard ! Good choice.

Not sure if I wrote this but the paint apps have really improved over the last 2-3 years. So the latest version while possibly the same sculpt should look a lot more human.

Personally I think the sculpt is great. So should be a stellar figure.

Why such a big deal over the black suit? He wore it on man of steel....
A couple reasons...

The suit in MoS wasn’t his “Return of Superman” suit. It was a dream sequence that represents death. Also that suit was meant to be a muted, almost greyscale version of the MoS suit, meaning the cape is a very dark, almost black red, same as the boots and the shield is grey not silver.

The JL black suit is meant to be his return suit being completely black with the iconic silver shield on his chest. Also the big deal is Zack Snyder’s wording that makes it sound like that is the suit he would’ve worn in the final act and not the Red, Blue and Yellow suit which is another indication on how different the Zack Snyder Cut of JL would’ve been vs the Theatrical cut we got

A couple reasons...

The suit in MoS wasn’t his “Return of Superman” suit. It was a dream sequence that represents death. Also that suit was meant to be a muted, almost greyscale version of the MoS suit, meaning the cape is a very dark, almost black red, same as the boots and the shield is grey not silver.

The JL black suit is meant to be his return suit being completely black with the iconic silver shield on his chest. Also the big deal is Zack Snyder’s wording that makes it sound like that is the suit he would’ve worn in the final act and not the Red, Blue and Yellow suit which is another indication on how different the Zack Snyder Cut of JL would’ve been vs the Theatrical cut we got
:goodpost:...................

A couple reasons...

The suit in MoS wasn?t his ?Return of Superman? suit. It was a dream sequence that represents death. Also that suit was meant to be a muted, almost greyscale version of the MoS suit, meaning the cape is a very dark, almost black red, same as the boots and the shield is grey not silver.

The JL black suit is meant to be his return suit being completely black with the iconic silver shield on his chest. Also the big deal is Zack Snyder?s wording that makes it sound like that is the suit he would?ve worn in the final act and not the Red, Blue and Yellow suit which is another indication on how different the Zack Snyder Cut of JL would?ve been vs the Theatrical cut we got

Great. Another figure I would want, and at least another 2 year wait until it gets released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the sequence of events would be in the Snyder cut, because in plenty of behind the scenes set pics from when Snyder was directing, Cavill is wearing the traditional suit.

It seems a bit pointless and expensive to turn the suit black in post production. Hopefully we can find out someday soon.

Snyder has said that his plan all along was to have Superman back in the blue/red/yellow in the subsequent two films that were planned. He wanted Superman to complete (hero's) journey before donning the traditional suit again.

And it's not that big a deal to change the suit color to silver and black in post. They tweak the colors for the entire film anyway. It's all done digitally.

There may have been a method to his madness:

Some are now speculating that Zack had the under-chroming added to the blue colored suit because it would make it pop better when he recolored it in post to black and silver. During principal Zack wanted black and silver for the whole movie but Geoff Johns demanded that Supes be back in the blue suit ASAP. So Zack conceded but he knew he would change the color in post at least for his director's cut.

So when the under-chrome looks not so great in Josstice League it's for a suit that Zack knew would be recolored to black and silver. Which if true, and Johns and Whedon never figured it out is pretty damn funny.

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.
Please be advised to check with your retail for the updated release schedule.

Thanks
Best Regards
GT/ Hot Toys Ltd

Guessing I got the robot response.

Back