Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?s the furthest HT have gone with a release date of a product ?

I believe this one is 1 year and 4 months.

I think Hulkbuster was well over 2 years, but that was because they retooled it so you could put the MK43 inside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well according to a good estimate of resellers worst case scenario would be by January 2020. That means we will be seeing it by February.

Anything further is just going to cause more order cancelations.

And imagine how everybody will be happy that during those years they didn't even updated the hair ...

And imagine how everybody will be happy that during those years they didn't even updated the hair ...

It?s possible, most of the product promo pics has the same head as the BVS sculpt.

What concerns me is waiting all this time and then having product defects after purchase.

Whether it?s joints / or ripped suits.

Still having issues with the way the LED head attaches presumably. Frustrating when that sculpt will barely be used anyway. Once batteries are required how many people regularly use them once the novelty has worn off?

Still having issues with the way the LED head attaches presumably. Frustrating when that sculpt will barely be used anyway. Once batteries are required how many people regularly use them once the novelty has worn off?

I don?t think that?s it.

I think it?s either a, they don?t care or b, the mouse has them by the balls.

DC is absolutely a bottom of the barrel priority for Hot Toys, but although shady corporation they may be, I don't see how Disney could force them to delay a product that's not theirs.

It makes sense that the angry sculpt is holding things up, even though I would bet a paycheck it was scrapped from the BvS version.

DC is absolutely a bottom of the barrel priority for Hot Toys, but although shady corporation they may be, I don't see how Disney could force them to delay a product that's not theirs.

It makes sense that the angry sculpt is holding things up, even though I would bet a paycheck it was scrapped from the BvS version.

Your saying the idea was supposed to be implemented on the BVS version originally ??

Of course he's pushed back again.
28aa9a2571e122dce9c1a433250dfb3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well, if Star Ace, the crappiest of crappy companies could make a sculpt that attaches as a regular head with two bright lights for pupils in less than a year, I have serious doubts that HT couldn?t do it in a fraction of the time.

It just that why a movie that tanked, that they even scraped a character from it, would be on their release priorities? They?ll release it when there is a slump in their priorities. That?s the only reason for delay, guys!

I think i might crack it up. They are working on Cyborg and will pack one to every Superman order as a surprise! ...

I don?t think that?s it.

I think it?s either a, they don?t care or b, the mouse has them by the balls.

They have released every other JL figure. I think the LED sculpt is giving them issues.

However, with TRoS a couple of weeks away, figuring out the LED sculpt probably won’t be a high priority.

Back