Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.
Please be advised to check with your retail for the updated release schedule.

Thanks
Best Regards
GT/ Hot Toys Ltd

Guessing I got the robot response.

Next step,

INVASION.

No but seriously , if you have extra cash somewhere , try spending it on giving them a call.

I did that but was confused as to which office handles the production. I even asked for the operations manager at the time.

Next step,

INVASION.

No but seriously , if you have extra cash somewhere , try spending it on giving them a call.

I did that but was confused as to which office handles the production. I even asked for the operations manager at the time.

I?m not going to go that far. If this thing doesn?t release in Hong Kong by March, I?ll just get my money back from sideshow and use that to buy a BvS Superman and be done with it. This so ****ing ridiculous.

It's easy to be irritated at HT, but who knows if they are the ones to blame. Prototypes always have the disclaimer "pending licensor approval".

What if it's WB's fault rather than Hot Toys? With how crappy they're treating Superman, it's not hard to believe they might be problematic.

It's easy to be irritated at HT, but who knows if they are the ones to blame. Prototypes always have the disclaimer "pending licensor approval".

What if it's WB's fault rather than Hot Toys? With how crappy they're treating Superman, it's not hard to believe they might be problematic.

I?d believe it if it was WB?s fault if they hadn?t release batfleck, and that guy is officially gone from the role. So I don?t think it?s studios call here.

I?m not going to go that far. If this thing doesn?t release in Hong Kong by March, I?ll just get my money back from sideshow and use that to buy a BvS Superman and be done with it. This so ****ing ridiculous.

March 🙄 ?

Don?t jinx it pls.

I thought worst case scenario would be Jan

Damn, looks like they forgot number 4:

“ Number 4:

A company has made so much money from selling the same toys over and over to a bunch of stupid and gullible fans that when it comes to releasing an item from a license that tanked at the box office, said company prefers delaying it as much as possible under the frustration of even putting it up for preorder at some point in the hope that fans will cancel their preorder. In the meantime they continue selling the same items over and over again to the rest of their stupid and gullible fans in the hope of cutting loss and milk their cow like fans as much as possible.”

? Number 4:

A company has made so much money from selling the same toys over and over to a bunch of stupid and gullible fans that when it comes to releasing an item from a license that tanked at the box office, said company prefers delaying it as much as possible under the frustration of even putting it up for preorder at some point in the hope that fans will cancel their preorder. In the meantime they continue selling the same items over and over again to the rest of their stupid and gullible fans in the hope of cutting loss and milk their cow like fans as much as possible.?

**** iron man

“ Number 4:

A company has made so much money from selling the same toys over and over to a bunch of stupid and gullible fans that when it comes to releasing an item from a license that tanked at the box office, said company prefers delaying it as much as possible under the frustration of even putting it up for preorder at some point in the hope that fans will cancel their preorder. In the meantime they continue selling the same items over and over again to the rest of their stupid and gullible fans in the hope of cutting loss and milk their cow like fans as much as possible.”

Stormtroopers are the new Iron Man. Rather than finally revealing and making ESB Lando, Bespin Han, or any number of other characters, they repeatedly show new ********* troopers... Jesus. I only have 3 Star Wars HT, mainly because the figures I want haven't even been made or even revealed yet after all these years.

Honestly, I do think the demonstration of so much fan support for the Snyder cut on Nov. 17th was decisive. I think it means it will be released and in that film we're going to see a very different Superman than Whedon's. For one thing he'll be in the black suit for the while film (except for shirt rip at the end). I firmly believe that Zack Snyder's Justice League will be released next year--maybe as early as April. And we are therefore going to get a ZSJL black suit Superman from HT.

But that said, I think they should go ahead and just release this Josstice League Superman already. I guess maybe they could have been weighing release of a different head sculpt... and then do we use it for ZSJL instead? Etc. But my guess is they're waiting for confirmation of release of ZSJL, in order to plan the production strategy for a possible ZSJL line.

That Superman is still in Snyder?s movie. There is behind the scenes of it. Now if the face looked a little off on the figure, then you can call it that.

That Superman is still in Snyder?s movie. There is behind the scenes of it. Now if the face looked a little off on the figure, then you can call it that.

The Superman we will see in ZSJL (Snyder posted it on Vero with caption "My Superman" explaining that the suit will be black for the entire film. He ends up in the blue suit by the end of the saga, somewhere in JL 2 or 3):

zack-snyder-black-suit-superman-1199588.jpeg

The Superman we will see in ZSJL (Snyder posted it on Vero with caption "My Superman" explaining that the suit will be black for the entire film. He ends up in the blue suit by the end of the saga, somewhere in JL 2 or 3):

View attachment 473612

Yea I know.

But, I?m the version that we all want that was filmed, he wears the red and blue suit.

I do have a small problem with him wanting to change the color of the suit. I want the before reshoot version of he movie. I wasn?t expecting him to want to alter his own cut.

Honestly, I do think the demonstration of so much fan support for the Snyder cut on Nov. 17th was decisive. I think it means it will be released and in that film we're going to see a very different Superman than Whedon's. For one thing he'll be in the black suit for the while film (except for shirt rip at the end). I firmly believe that Zack Snyder's Justice League will be released next year--maybe as early as April. And we are therefore going to get a ZSJL black suit Superman from HT.

But that said, I think they should go ahead and just release this Josstice League Superman already. I guess maybe they could have been weighing release of a different head sculpt... and then do we use it for ZSJL instead? Etc. But my guess is they're waiting for confirmation of release of ZSJL, in order to plan the production strategy for a possible ZSJL line.

I also think ZSJL is a definite for next year, and I'll stand by the idea it is a perfect addition to help boost HBOMax new membership subscriptions.

However that said, it's strange Hot Toys would wait. If anything they should be rushing it out now so people can pay for it, and save/have enough money to be able to get a black suit version or any version they choose to do from a ZSJL. It's not like this is the only figure from the Josstice League.

Perhaps it is simply vendors or HT themselves deciding on a release of Supes timed with the ZSJL release. This way they profit from the mini hype wave with a higher chance of casual purchasers deciding to buy a Hot Toy Superman, getting hooked and then leading to future purchases.

In the end that's what it's all about. We're all hooked, it's about expanding the new customer base.

Yea I know.

But, I?m the version that we all want that was filmed, he wears the red and blue suit.

I do have a small problem with him wanting to change the color of the suit. I want the before reshoot version of he movie. I wasn?t expecting him to want to alter his own cut.

He wears the blue/red/yellow but Snyder recently explained that the plan all along was to re-colorize it to black and silver in post. They do this sort of color work on the film anyway--it's all digital to begin with, they use computer programs.

It turns out that the reason that the brighter chrome was put into the JL suit was precisely for this reason. To make it pop more as black and silver.

Back