Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RELEASED

6AB5B35B-CC91-4CAA-A4FE-0C344FD17DE8.jpeg

haha yeah i get you but you and i are different people and probably at different stages of our lives and with different priorities

im a old bloke at 64 in poor health whos loved superheroes since the late 1950s and collects captain action super powers megos and all points in between as a touchstone to my past ,that includes cheapo knock offs and hot toy type figures

i collect for my own personal pleasure of ownership ,im lucky to be at a place in my life where money isnt that important to me so if i see something i like ,ill buy it im lucky i dont have to weigh one purchase against another before i buy something or consider its resale value

i hope i live long enough to get to buy the hot toys version of cyborg but if i dont this one will stand at the back and fill that space for me now lol

anyway thanks for the engagement and i hope you continue to enjoy what you buy as much as i do cheers
haha quoting myself

well whaddya know
i lived long enough to buy him lol

just got the last in hand one from ebay with free shipping

glad to be able to relegate my custom to the knitmare squad lol

Some amazing shots. Love the weathering and used detail on the armour too !

Still not the biggest fans oaf the extra arms, but that pic below with the stand looks like a decent pose to go with in the collection.

View attachment 634939View attachment 634940

View attachment 634936View attachment 634937

Thanks for sharing these pics!!

I agree I still don’t like the arms, for me they just make they figure just seem too busy. But man overall this thing looks really good. I am pleasantly surprised about this figure and I am very happy I pulled the trigger on this a while back!!

Congrats to everyone who ordered this. I suspect as the in-hand photos start rolling in it will pull people off the fence who were understandably hesitant.

Last edited:
Back