Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks really great. But why did they make the crotch piece of rubber. Its going to crack. I knew this figure needed to have a problem it was too good to be true 🤧

Why didn't they have this with the USB light up function? Those batteries are a nightmare and don't last very long. Without the lights he just looks dead.

Why didn't they have this with the USB light up function? Those batteries are a nightmare and don't last very long. Without the lights he just looks dead.
I think they are also concerned running cable through all those joints. Not sure how they are doing it with Star Wars figures (lightsaber) but like NIN suggested they're most probably using the old Iron Man body.

I think they are also concerned running cable through all those joints. Not sure how they are doing it with Star Wars figures (lightsaber) but like NIN suggested they're most probably using the old Iron Man body.
Right, and it's not like Cyborg is wearing a cloth shirt and robes to hide the cable. I doubt there is any way they could have done all of the design for a battery-less features without breaking the budget on this already unique figure.

It's not necessarily difficult, it's just time consuming and tedious; therefore more expensive to do. Will enough ppl really shell out nearly $1000 for a Cyborg figure that didn't run on individual button cell batteries? Probably not. I've had 1 of my Iron Man's converted to an internal, rechargeable battery that powers all the lights throughout the entire body without any extra wires hanging out the back.. The only area that you may see wires is under the arm pit that feed from the palm lights and connect to the battery in the torso area, but you have to really be looking. It was just really expensive to do and honestly, the juice isn't worth the squeeze based on my use at the very least. You think you're going to have it powered on 24/7 but more than likely not.

Man, what a great looking figure! This is just what I needed after the lull I’ve experienced recently with this hobby. I’ve had him paid for for like years now. Finally he’ll be on the shelf!

The promo pics are blowing me away, frankly. Looks like he’s going to be an immediate eye-catcher in the display.

The batteries do look like a nightmare but I’ll only turn on the lights for photographs anyway. I probably won’t use the extra arms for the everyday display, I’ll just attach them for a few poses during photo shoots.

His spot has been ready and waiting.

089665B4-376C-45CE-BA09-D6CEBA468D55.jpeg

And I look forward to displaying him as well with the Knightmare team. Picked up the brown poncho for him recently. Hopefully Flashpoint Studio’s Deathstroke releases fairly soon. Then just waiting on Mera to complete that lineup.

Man, what a great looking figure! This is just what I needed after the lull I’ve experienced recently with this hobby. I’ve had him paid for for like years now. Finally he’ll be on the shelf!

The promo pics are blowing me away, frankly. Looks like he’s going to be an immediate eye-catcher in the display.

The batteries do look like a nightmare but I’ll only turn on the lights for photographs anyway. I probably won’t use the extra arms for the everyday display, I’ll just attach them for a few poses during photo shoots.

View attachment 635461

And I look forward to displaying him as well with the Knightmare team. Picked up the brown poncho for him recently. Hopefully Flashpoint Studio’s Deathstroke releases fairly soon. Then just waiting on Mera to complete that lineup.
Hey Alatar, I am going for the nightmare look also. Do you mind telling me which poncho you picked up.

View attachment 635461

Ha, you beat me to it !! I was going to do a shot of my team with gap as well. Can't wait to get this guy !!!

Also some room for The Batman, InArt Joker, Keaton Batman and maybe one final Flash Batfleck.....well final for now....:) Might be a bit tight, so could need a more spaced out Batman lineup somewhere else.

Also a couple of open spots for core OG Marvel as well. i.e Black Widow and Black Panther, and Drax and Mantis for the Guardians.

Then I'll be done for now.

Decided to post my pic anyway,

IMG_6272.JPG

Man, I should’ve probably try to get that darkseid , eh?
Yeah he's a great "figure". Actually a moulded resin cast which has 2 sets of arms and heads plus removable armour. Painted myself which wasn't too hard considering he has no flesh tones etc.

Plus I knew I'm not going to want him in any massive dynamic poses, so a fixed 1/6 statue like this is perfect.

From MarcoArt I think he's called on FB.

Back