Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From rebel base store opening. Looking good!

Attachments

• 4qk7eq5yjz6a1.jpg
    4qk7eq5yjz6a1.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 0
Someone remind me why I felt the need to get the exclusive head version from sideshow which will come with enormous customs charges…
I’m never gonna display it like that!!

Someone remind me why I felt the need to get the exclusive head version from sideshow which will come with enormous customs charges…
I can buy the head from you if Im not able to get one

I can envision the flight pose of him breaking through the clouds for a shoot, but not for a pose I’d leave him in on the shelf.

Seeing as the universe is dead and we’ll never see this iteration of the character again, this figure will be of the lowest possible priority.

Still don't know why they did the secondary arms in his back. Looks ridiculous imo.

The rest looks great. Can't wait to get him in the final historic lineup !!

View attachment 613837
Yeah I agree, I like the looks of this figure a lot (but don’t like the way those arms look). Initially I was disappointed bk I wanted his metallic body to be smoother, but now I’m glad that it has this appearance, bk he is very distinguishable from the Iron Man family of figures and has a very unique look. The metal looks like “his” body not like a suit and that is great IMO

Yeah for the shelf I'll probably just have him displayed without the additional arms, and without the various attachments for ends of the main arms.

Back