Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little confused here, lol. You mean tweets hating on the theater release? Because tweets about the Snyder cut aka ZSJL looked to be predominantly favorable!

View attachment 614741

RT audience score of 94%. Also at IMDb user score of 8/10, Metacritic user score of 8.4. That's a popular movie!

I mean, obviously each Twitter individual user's timeline will be skewed by who they follow. But overall fans seemed to like ZSJL a lot.
Ah yes- I was referring to The Whedon JL which should be universally despised. I forget just how long ago that came out.

Even so, the content of tweets seem to be irrelevant; so long as a thing being mentioned, that’s good enough for the studios.
I’ll never be on Twitter though. I prefer shoving my ideological viewpoints down peoples throats face to face.

With the Flash trailer dropping, I got the DCU bug really bad and rewatched BvS and parts of ZSJL. I hence decided I needed the crew afterall and started hunting them down. Got an order in for Black Supes/Knightmare Bats, Tactical Bats, and Cyborg, then tracked down a standard Batman (with wired cape) and WW. Now I just need Flash and Aquaman.

I've always liked Snyderverse and feel like we will look back fondly on it very soon. I wish we would get his JL 2 and 3 to round out the story, but I appreciate we got his cut of JL.While I feel like MCU films are often "made by focus groups" films, the Snyder films feel like they were made with one person's vision in mind. They have their issues, but I really appreciate his artistic touch.

With the Flash trailer dropping, I got the DCU bug really bad and rewatched BvS and parts of ZSJL. I hence decided I needed the crew afterall and started hunting them down. Got an order in for Black Supes/Knightmare Bats, Tactical Bats, and Cyborg, then tracked down a standard Batman (with wired cape) and WW. Now I just need Flash and Aquaman.

I've always liked Snyderverse and feel like we will look back fondly on it very soon. I wish we would get his JL 2 and 3 to round out the story, but I appreciate we got his cut of JL.While I feel like MCU films are often "made by focus groups" films, the Snyder films feel like they were made with one person's vision in mind. They have their issues, but I really appreciate his artistic touch.
I’m looking forward to HotToys giving us a new Flash from the new film.

So with you there.

With the Flash trailer dropping, I got the DCU bug really bad and rewatched BvS and parts of ZSJL. I hence decided I needed the crew afterall and started hunting them down. Got an order in for Black Supes/Knightmare Bats, Tactical Bats, and Cyborg, then tracked down a standard Batman (with wired cape) and WW. Now I just need Flash and Aquaman..
So your basically bruce wayne

I’m looking forward to HotToys giving us a new Flash from the new film.
Yeah! My list for the flash film is getting quite long. Any and all of the Keaton suits, Batfleck and his bike, Flash, Reverse?/Dark Flash, Zod, and maybe Supergirl. This movie has me so damn hyped.

So with you there.

Disney is the issue. They can't stand it if a majority of people don't find their films palatable. Every MCU film has to have witty banter, 4th wall breaking jokes, nonsensical action scenes, comedic cinematography, and a setup post credit scene in order to please everyone. You would never get films like The Batman, Joker, Justice League, BvS, or even the Nolan Trilogy from Disney/Marvel. After Endgame, they lost me.

/end rant

Disney is the issue. They can't stand it if a majority of people don't find their films palatable. Every MCU film has to have witty banter, 4th wall breaking jokes, nonsensical action scenes, comedic cinematography, and a setup post credit scene in order to please everyone. You would never get films like The Batman, Joker, Justice League, BvS, or even the Nolan Trilogy from Disney/Marvel. After Endgame, they lost me.

/end rant
And we never will.

C255F9B4-77F1-4ADD-9116-9A51C99DC3D8.jpeg

It's only been 4 years, whats the rush? 😂

Wow, it’s actually been that long, right? I’m glad to see it actually happening finally though. There was a time when it really looked like it would NOT release. But by the time ZSJL made it onto HBO Max I was pretty sure it would happen. Still, had ZSJL never been completed and released I don’t think the figure would have been released.

Last edited:
Wow, it’s actually been that long, right? I’m glad to see it actually happening finally though. There was a time when it really looked like it would NOT release. But by the time ZSJL made it onto HBO Max I was pretty sure it would happen. Still, had ZSJL never been completed and released I don’t think the figure would have been released.
It was cancelled wasn't it after the prototype? I was fairly confident, especially after the two-pack went up.

I agree 100%. ZSJL actually spawned 4 figures so far. Granted, other than Cyborg they are variants of re-issues.

My order summary still says Oct 2022-Dec 2022 for the expected ship time.

Yeah, my order summary says that too, which has remained outdated from the update I received in the January email:

4CED3F83-46A6-48D7-AB77-C91031CD342B.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder if the Special Edition version is arriving first? And if when one placed the preorder might potentially be a factor as well?

Back