Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, well said. This is essentially what it boils down to. And nota bene: the naysayers were wrong. Those that kept the faith (against all odds) did the heavy lifting and got the win for the fandom. There’s nothing wrong with continuing to express what you as a consumer want. Of course you should do that. Had we not done that we wouldn’t be where we are today.
I think you’re missing the point that we’re all on the same side.
We all were fans of ZSJL and want to see ZSJL 2.
I just happen to have realized that sadly, it is not in the cards.

I think you’re missing the point that we’re all on the same side.
We all were fans of ZSJL and want to see ZSJL 2.
I just happen to have realized that sadly, it is not in the cards.

I’m glad that you‘re a fan! We clearly disagree on thIs question, though. I’m taking a different view of it.

I’m glad that you‘re a fan! We clearly disagree on thIs question, though. I’m taking a different view of it.
That’s fair and for what it’s worth if you are proven right I will never be so happy to be proven wrong.

That is the problem though. Only the SS exclusive Tactical Batman had the Mother Box of Man.

They really should have added to Cyborg, with the carry box and handle.

That might be something to campaign on HT FB page. It’s a great idea.

Now that the figure is finally being made, I would expect a 3rd party company to make a Mother Box and carrying case set.

I would grab this if i knew ht was going to reissue the rest of the team.
I really hope Hot Toys learns from this. Not completing a line, or being known as a company that doesn't complete lines, means many people don't buy into a line. Bad Batch or Rogue One are prime examples.

Now we are seeing the opposite end of the equation where people have either sold their figures because they didn't have Cyborg, or they would now like to get the rest to go with Cyborg.

Crazy Hot Toys, crazy !

I really hope Hot Toys learns from this. Not completing a line, or being known as a company that doesn't complete lines, means many people don't buy into a line. Bad Batch or Rogue One are prime examples.

Now we are seeing the opposite end of the equation where people have either sold their figures because they didn't have Cyborg, or they would now like to get the rest to go with Cyborg.

Crazy Hot Toys, crazy !
Had the same thought. I reckon they make enough from MCU figure sales to compensate for any losses due to leaving other lines unfinished.

The thing is even if WB ignores what the fans wants (ZSJL), the producers like The Rock and the directors like Muschietti are pressing WB to rethink about the Snyderverse.
Did any reputable outlet ever actually say that, though? Because Google is telling me the main proponents of that claim were Mikey Sutton (a known ******** artist) and smallscreenuk (a known ******** outlet).

There was never any tangible evidence the Rock was fighting to restore the Snyderverse, and when he failed to Tweet or say anything about restoring the Snyderverse in interviews, these people then moved the goalpost to claim that WB had inserted a gag order into his contract preventing him from talking about it. Which, to be blunt, is insane fanfic.

This fanbase in particular has a lot of people who put out ******** news because they know fans are desperate and will feed them those tasty clicks for anything that pushes the narrative that ZSJL2 and 3 are totally in the cards.

Last edited:
I would grab this if i knew ht was going to reissue the rest of the team.

Actually another way to go about it is to build a collection via the following:

Cyborg
ZSJL Black Suit Superman/Knightmare Batman two-pack
Flash from The Flash
Aquaman from Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
Wonder Woman from Wonder Woman 3

I mean the rest of the justice league sold out anyways, so I don't think they're worried.

Did any reputable outlet ever actually say that, though? Because Google is telling me the main proponents of that claim were Mikey Sutton (a known ******** artist) and smallscreenuk (a known ******** outlet).

There was never any tangible evidence the Rock was fighting to restore the Snyderverse, and when he failed to Tweet or say anything about restoring the Snyderverse in interviews, these people then moved the goalpost to claim that WB had inserted a gag order into his contract preventing him from talking about it. Which, to be blunt, is insane fanfic.

This fanbase in particular has a lot of people who put out ******** news because they know fans are desperate and will feed them those tasty clicks for anything that pushes the narrative that ZSJL2 and 3 are totally in the cards.

The thing is, just like it was proven with the release of the ZSJL, everything can be truth or lie until its proven otherwise, that's how rumor works.

The thing is, just like it was proven with the release of the ZSJL, everything can be truth or lie until its proven otherwise, that's how rumor works.
When a source is consistently caught lying, it's safe to say that any "scoop" they claim to have is also a lie. Last year they also claimed that ZSJL 2 was already in the works with Terrio and Snyder already officially writing a script for HBO Max, which also turned out to be untrue. So unless another, more reputable source than smallscreenuk has any info about the Rock fighting to Restore the Snyderverse and subsequently being gagged by WB's lawyers, I'm gonna say that was a lie.

Did THR, Variety, Deadline or anyone else that can actually be trusted claim that? Genuinely curious. Otherwise, like I said, this seems like known liars making up something else to try and hype up desperate Snyder fans that they know will flock to their articles even if they're blatantly untrue.

When a source is consistently caught lying, it's safe to say that any "scoop" they claim to have is also a lie. Last year they also claimed that ZSJL 2 was already in the works with Terrio and Snyder already officially writing a script for HBO Max, which also turned out to be untrue. So unless another, more reputable source than smallscreenuk has any info about the Rock fighting to Restore the Snyderverse and subsequently being gagged by WB's lawyers, I'm gonna say that was a lie.

Did THR, Variety, Deadline or anyone else that can actually be trusted claim that? Genuinely curious. Otherwise, like I said, this seems like known liars making up something else to try and hype up desperate Snyder fans that they know will flock to their articles even if they're blatantly untrue.
Not just a lie, but an obvious and cringe-inducing lie.
I really can’t get my head around someone thinking that the Rock is waking up every morning and calling WB and yelling at them about Zack Snyder. I can’t even think it with a straight face.
Why would that be his obsession?
I guess if some people WANT something to be true badly enough, they’ll believe it, in spite of how absolutely nonsensical deep down inside they have to know it is.
Next they’ll report that the Rock has pulled together a group of investors to buy WB so that he can “restore the Snyderverse” himself. The folks who believe the rest of that foolishness will believe that too.

Not just a lie, but an obvious and cringe-inducing lie.
I really can’t get my head around someone thinking that the Rock is waking up every morning and calling WB and yelling at them about Zack Snyder. I can’t even think it with a straight face.
Why would that be his obsession?
I guess if some people WANT something to be true badly enough, they’ll believe it, in spite of how absolutely nonsensical deep down inside they have to know it is.
Next they’ll report that the Rock has pulled together a group of investors to buy WB so that he can “restore the Snyderverse” himself. The folks who believe the rest of that foolishness will believe that too.

ZSJL was a lie too until it was announced last year just like Affleck who said he would not be returning to play Batman again and is now in The Flash.
We are talking about WB, they say one thing one day and do the exact opposite the next day.

Rumors, can be true or false, even when they came from unreliable sources, we won't know until its happens or not, they are just to create hype.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Affleck and ZSJL. Neither rumor originated from them, and even then that's a different case entirely because those were two things that WERE not happening a few years ago (WB was not releasing the Snyder Cut and Affleck publicly said he was retiring from playing Batman).

That is not the same as consistently getting caught in lies for several years and then making up yet another obvious lie. Saying ZSJL was in the works with Zack and Terrio already onboard was a lie. Snyder himself has gone on to say from the beginning that he was warned not to include teases for a sequel in his cut because neither WB nor HBO Max would making his follow-ups, and had his Green Lantern cameo also axed for similar reasons. So the claim that last year he was already working with them on a sequel is demonstrably false. Not "Well, it might be," or "It might have been at one time," just false.

So yeah, I'm asking one more time, does anyone know if the Dwayne Johnson and Andy Muschietti rumors were ever reported by a more reliable outlet? Because if nobody but Mikey Sutton and smallscreenuk are saying it, it's false.

ZSJL was a lie too until it was announced last year just like Affleck who said he would not be returning to play Batman again and is now in The Flash.
We are talking about WB, they say one thing one day and do the exact opposite the next day.

Rumors, can be true or false, even when they came from unreliable sources, we won't know until its happens or not, they are just to create hype.
ZSJL was not a “lie” though. Once the fact was announced that Whedon was finishing the movie it didn’t take a genius to speculate that another version had to be out there.
No one sat there and fabricated that on the Internet.
The people who are all reporting this nonsense about the Rock and The Flash director know that what they are reporting is a lie, because they made it up.

Another appearance:

FB_IMG_1627885220120.jpg

Back