Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: do you guys think the Batman body is too big to put a suit on it? I really want a Bruce Wayne figure but don't know what body to use.

Maybe use a phicen body?

That would mean cutting into it and they do use a metal skeleton, no idea how that would work.
I need something that wouldn't require a lot of effort, my arm functionality is gone, I only really have my fingers so using tools is probably not going to happen.

I may try getting a Capt America body or something similar? if there is one?

Interesting that in the (long!) SS unboxing video the dude warns against removing the suit, stating words to the effect that you'll never be able to get it back on the figure. Obviously Lucky of Unreal Customs did with his modifications. (He posted his mod video a few pages back.) Also this reviewer seemed oddly averse to folding the cape back. (To be fair after about five minutes I just scanned using fast forward through it via the slider.) Strange choice since to my eye having the shoulders covered by the cape doesn't show off the figure as well.

Interesting that in the (long!) SS unboxing video the dude warns against removing the suit, stating words to the effect that you'll never be able to get it back on the figure. Obviously Lucky of Unreal Customs did with his modifications. (He posted his mod video a few pages back.) Also this reviewer seemed oddly averse to folding the cape back. (To be fair after about five minutes I just scanned using fast forward through it via the slider.) Strange choice since to my eye having the shoulders covered by the cape doesn't show off the figure as well.

It's nonsense. You can do that easily as before with BvS/SS versions. I honestly think people should not believe everything they've heard on the internet :lol

I know that sideshow video just shows u what doofuses they are!
How is it so hard for some people to pose figures correctly?!
& these idiots are meant to be professionals?[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty unbelievable. I don?t watch unboxings as I like having it for myself to find out what it?s like.
But this is just idiocy-i only fast forwarded through this after being told about it on here-it?s worse than amateur hour!
It?s cringey-shows how out of touch sideshow are

19cc4690ee073fe5dcd7b6a815469eb2.jpg
e74a3140da3b774263b2cb319caa3e64.jpg
0932bf504e510ea5f041d2b58b726e1c.jpg

drape cape for JL Batman

Has anyone tried using this JL Batman body for the Tactical Batsuit? I don't own the JL Bats yet but since it has slimmer thighs I was wondering if that might solve/improve the stumpiness of the Tactical Batman legs. I know the armour might not fit anymore but heating and moulding it round the new legs could work?

Has anyone tried using this JL Batman body for the Tactical Batsuit? I don't own the JL Bats yet but since it has slimmer thighs I was wondering if that might solve/improve the stumpiness of the Tactical Batman legs. I know the armour might not fit anymore but heating and moulding it round the new legs could work?

Just using longer ankle pegs seems like a more elegant solution.

I wasn't allured with the previous BvS batsuit, but this one seems so pleasing to me, may decide to nab one.

Back