Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another look at this figure

20210321_180811.jpg

I still like it.

Hehe......
I bet my foot's further in than yours :)

Back to the suit...I do prefer the BvS one over this one. The JL one is a little too refined...I like the more "brawler" look of the BvS.

I bought a JL Batman dirt cheap last week I thought I’d take a chance still don’t like it in person, the eyes look cross-hide the Batman emblem on the chest looks strange like it hasn’t got any curve on the top it’s sort of straight and it’s body portions are way out in fact it doesn’t even resemble the suit of JL.
I’ve managed to customise it with packing the cowl to make it wider in girth gave it more muscles on top of the legs, chest, biceps and made it taller also packed it’s balls to make it a bigger weapon of mass destruction (you know what I mean).
Even though I’ve made the cowl look thicker it still looks like a Cheshire fat cat to me you just can’t get away from it....fantastic face plates though miles better than BvS Batman it as got Ben Affleck spot on.

A5CF8861-127B-45DA-9946-B2072FF84FA8.jpg
C67B5D9C-66F4-4F3E-8856-ADB9BE463792.jpg
02E1DE9B-2588-4A3D-9FF6-6CADB58F871F.jpg

That looks great apart from the bulges in his neck, if you can reduce it a bit it should look nice.
I think if you try to emulate the BvS neck, its practically impossible to look the same with this cowl.

I bought a JL Batman dirt cheap last week I thought I’d take a chance still don’t like it in person, the eyes look cross-hide the Batman emblem on the chest looks strange like it hasn’t got any curve on the top it’s sort of straight and it’s body portions are way out in fact it doesn’t even resemble the suit of JL.
I’ve managed to customise it with packing the cowl to make it wider in girth gave it more muscles on top of the legs, chest, biceps and made it taller also packed it’s balls to make it a bigger weapon of mass destruction (you know what I mean).
Even though I’ve made the cowl look thicker it still looks like a Cheshire fat cat to me you just can’t get away from it....fantastic face plates though miles better than BvS Batman it as got Ben Affleck spot on.

View attachment 509514
View attachment 509515
View attachment 509516

How did you buff up this Batman? do you have photos of the body without the costume?

It was easy to take the suit off without damage?

Be careful of the zipper and zip lock. Everyone said it was easy, and I did it a couple of times, with the second time being hard to pull back without feeling like I would rip a hole in the zipper. Being the smart one I am, I tried using a piler gently to pull it up. But wasn't gentle enough, and broke the zip lock in half. Now he's back is always open :/

I’ve unzipped the suit probably about 20 times no problem for me

Before: 0EF01F7B-915A-4328-A89F-2255757861A6.jpg After: 74E4ECB0-261E-4949-8743-BF223D79E23D.jpg

I’ve tried to get of the lumps out of the cowl this is the best I can do.

I’ve got a photo of what JL BM looks like stock then a picture of mine.

Stock: 2E28E5E1-0A3C-441C-AEAE-A321CC2B20CC.jpeg

My custom : 1187EDDC-B853-4539-A782-E39E72F4058C.jpg

09151A67-9A50-49A9-96C4-F882DAF53DB1.jpg

Unreal has a video on his YouTube where he shows how he nodded the suit--including a very simply mod for the neck that pads it out without creating a puffy look. You might want to check that out.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back