Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda like the Hot Toys BvS & JL Superman...huge thighs zero calves. Supes doesn?t like calf work outs apparently

Awesome figure.

7AE2DBFB-E851-409E-ABC2-C6D628D3B948.jpeg

They really should've gave this figure the BvS body with the bigger thighs. They look too skinny here. This body should've been used on the Tactical suit version which oddly does have the BvS body with larger thighs even though it doesn't need it since it's got the armor on top. Swap those and it would help the proportions of both I think.

I might one day try to ever so slightly fatten the neck to diminish the egg shaped head effect for this figure’s cowl. Chest mod is easy enough. Not sure I’ll ever feel the need to go to the trouble though since I have BvS Batman and JL Tac suit.

The more black-ish colored suit for this figure also worked with the SS version (from what I’ve seen via pics and videos anyway, I don’t own it). But that figure features the BvS cowl. Here... eh. I’d say if this is the only Batfleck available one can find for a decent price, yeah, get it. You can probably improve it with just a little modding and be content. But the grails are still BvS and Suicide Squad.

For me personally, in my own Batfleck collection, the BvS suit and cowl remains king. Honestly, I got this figure deluxe for the parademon base and blaster to pair with JL Tac suit Batman.

@jasmes the cat The neck of the cowl looks better imho. Getting just the right amount of increased thickness seems to be the trick. Did you mod the chest as well? (If you did not easy to tell from the angle, I guess.)

@jasmes the cat The neck of the cowl looks better imho. Getting just the right amount of increased thickness seems too be the trick. Did you mod the chest as well? (If you did not easy to tell from the angle, I guess.)

No it’s not the angle I did mod the chest I build the chest up with these little sticky pads I bought but not too much because I hated the way is chest looked before always felt like it had man **** and then two small pieces of pads on his back to give a more wider chest feel.

Attachments

• 7EAFA156-1D38-4BE2-848A-970B199FDBF6.jpg
    7EAFA156-1D38-4BE2-848A-970B199FDBF6.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 24
  • B747541E-2BEB-4D01-9A72-0E15171A1749.jpg
    B747541E-2BEB-4D01-9A72-0E15171A1749.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 26
Are you going for personal preference with the neck to make it more BvS-like?

To be honest I don’t know how HT’s got away with this figure It doesn’t look nothing like Justice League....wrong colour, Batman crest on chest is wrong, capes wrong Texture of suit wrong. Me personally I didn't want to make it look like BvS cowl I just didn’t like the way the neck was so narrow.

Didn't you tone down the padding on the neck or did you add more back.

Hot Toy's JL Batman is what would be an example of a "you can't polish a turd."

de01f4397b0a7be8d98ab923bc24c299.jpg

Given it?s not my favourite, I prefer batman begins & the bvs over it not to mention the Burton batman but it?s still pretty epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back