Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowl neck now resembles a tree trunk.

2E0AD9B5-5C60-4E91-961C-A914F5B9F660.jpeg
198A9080-5E3D-4753-A2AD-16BDDCAC9AB2.jpg

Prophecy from Aug. 2020 came true. Good job homie :clap

Ha ha, thanks. Honestly, it's not that hard to guess some things if you are a few years around. Considering the only thing you need to remember is HT is a lazy company and loves easy money. Not that anyone could blame them for it, really. They need proper competitors.

I bought a JL Batman dirt cheap last week I thought I?d take a chance still don?t like it in person, the eyes look cross-hide the Batman emblem on the chest looks strange like it hasn?t got any curve on the top it?s sort of straight and it?s body portions are way out in fact it doesn?t even resemble the suit of JL.
I?ve managed to customise it with packing the cowl to make it wider in girth gave it more muscles on top of the legs, chest, biceps and made it taller also packed it?s balls to make it a bigger weapon of mass destruction (you know what I mean).
Even though I?ve made the cowl look thicker it still looks like a Cheshire fat cat to me you just can?t get away from it....fantastic face plates though miles better than BvS Batman it as got Ben Affleck spot on.

View attachment 509514
View attachment 509515
View attachment 509516

What did you use to pack the costume and beef it up?

I love the high resolution photo. I don’t want to spend money on a digital camera. I wish I could get shots like that with my iPhone 11.

Great photos

I could deal with the cowl looking like Nicole Kidman after plastic surgery had the chest not looked so derpy.

Between balding Superman thunder thighs and stiff neck and this derpy Batman DCEU collectors are left with hard choices.

Aquaman, BvS Batman, Knightmare Batman are all great though.

Yep I'll be needing a cape - do you do standard drape capes, Jaxon? Possibly also interested in a cape each for my DX09 and Batman Returns figures.

Those arms are too huge and not even in proportion to the deltoids anymore.

Back