Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2be82ef7392312dad932fbebe3711fac.jpg

Looks amazing ..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BvS Wonder Woman was delayed over a year but at least that was because of production problems and the seamless body.
This is getting ridiculous. The figure is done and already being shipped, how is there a delay until July? Can they not find the right cardboard for the packaging? At this point it'll be shipping the same time as the solo movie figure, unless that gets delayed until next year also which wouldn't surprise me, despite it being the biggest goddamn solo superhero movie of the last year.
I tell you what, as much as I loved Endgame I'm glad Tony Stark bloody died. No more Iron Man suits for a long time. Except I know that isn't true. They'll re-release the same ones every anniversary.

BvS Wonder Woman was delayed over a year but at least that was because of production problems and the seamless body.
This is getting ridiculous. The figure is done and already being shipped, how is there a delay until July? Can they not find the right cardboard for the packaging? At this point it'll be shipping the same time as the solo movie figure, unless that gets delayed until next year also which wouldn't surprise me, despite it being the biggest goddamn solo superhero movie of the last year.
I tell you what, as much as I loved Endgame I'm glad Tony Stark bloody died. No more Iron Man suits for a long time. Except I know that isn't true. They'll re-release the same ones every anniversary.

It's usually 8 weeks from Hong Kong release to Sideshow and a little longer for other retailers. This figure is no different.

As for the solo movie figure that won't release until the end of this year at the earliest.

Yup so July for the first batch and then August for the second batch for retailers.

To be honest with you unlike my figures spaced out they way it was looking I was thinking everything would it at once. Now Ia hoping we dont get screwed with tarriff s might have to start importing this stuff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

At this point it'll be shipping the same time as the solo movie figure, unless that gets delayed until next year also which wouldn't surprise me, despite it being the biggest goddamn solo superhero movie of the last year.

Second biggest solo movie, but yes.

Haha, you said the truth right there! First they were plastic....then they became diecast (with re-releases to replace the plastic versions), I'm sure they'll all be re-re-released made out of real nanotech!

So got him in. His presence is freaking great. Headsculpt is very very good, his eyes, although small look incredible. The armour looks amazing but also borderline not amazing in white light. You can tell it's plastic, and feels like it needs a bit more variation in the green for the gold to pop, but I'm guessing it isn't like it because that was mostly just for the promos that it was a lighter green.

The bottom half of him is incredibly done, the spiderman like suit on his legs is really great. I was surprised by his arms, they're a rubber like Thor's, so there's not actually any exposed joints there and they work well enough with it.

But that bloody chest articulation is killing me. Fair enough, articulation probably does win out over how it was on the prototype, but how they couldn't make something like how the arms are is frustrating, where you can twist it and still conceal any joint. I'm guessing fears that too much rotation would tear it. But it just feels like something more clever could have been done to find a happy medium. The chest just does not sit flush, at all, but it's the rib cage gaps that undermine it.

The shoulder pads are freaking great, love the design on them as well with some triangles slightly overlapping. The quadrant is great, wish it was die cast but as it is it's absolutely fine.

I do wish his arms could go down beside him a lot more, why they didn't try to do something there but just put articulation in on the pecs is a little bit odd, do all or nothing. A part of me feels like perhaps there could have been other ways rather than just having a solid piece of plastic. I feel like if he had the weight of Iron Man they probably would have developed some new form for it, but oh well.

Overall, though the figure is great, probably a 7-8/10.

I'm in Southern California, so I'm close to the source. Mine is out for delivery! Can't wait to get home.

Mine will hopefully be here tomorrow or Saturday. Deathstroke only a couple of days behind to. Still no sign of my 1/4 Joker though.

Got mine today. Overall very happy with him, the chest gap doesn't bother me at all. Suit really is beautiful without being overly colourful like his solo movie look. Sculpt very good, not perfect, but no complaints. Only thing that annoys me slightly is the inability to get his arms by his sides as is the case with many Hot Toys DC figures. Few quick shots:

AQ1.jpg
AQ2.jpg
AQ3.jpg
AQ4.jpg

And the league so far. I sold the tactical suit Batman(still much prefer his BvS look) but kept the mother box:

AQ5.jpg

Got mine today. Overall very happy with him, the chest gap doesn't bother me at all. Suit really is beautiful without being overly colourful like his solo movie look. Sculpt very good, not perfect, but no complaints. Only thing that annoys me slightly is the inability to get his arms by his sides as is the case with many Hot Toys DC figures. Few quick shots:

And the league so far. I sold the tactical suit Batman(still much prefer his BvS look) but kept the mother box:

View attachment 457486

Dressed like a bat...I dig it!

Back