Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upcoming releases and teases. Whatever happened to that Shazam figure? They sure know how to strike while the iron is ice cold.

Hot Toys' releases were built on hope!

No... wait. That's rebellion's.

Two new storm troopers say hello. Sidenote: Hope Hot Toys never release a picture of upcoming releases again, one of the most pointless things they have ever done.

Considering that ALL of the figures my local Target got in for Shazam are (and have been) sitting since they arrived two months ago, I wouldn't be surprised if any potential HT version just quietly disappeared. He's in the HT figure netherworld with Justice League Cyborg....

And what happened with this Aquaman figure? A couple of initial bursts from folks who got it direct in HK and now, nothing. Has there been any noise from SSC about it's (hopefully) impending arrival so it can get distributed to the stateside sellers?

I have this sinking feeling that everything we've seen that had been released overseas scattered over the last month or so is going to show up stateside all at once. As usual.

Six to eight weeks is the usual time between Hong Kong release and Sideshow. This figure is still very much within that window. Probably start shipping sometime in June.

Upcoming releases and teases. Whatever happened to that Shazam figure?

Shazam unfortunately not setting the box office on fire (though it did make a profit and thankfully we're probably getting that sequel) might've factored into it, not unlike Justice League in the first place. Especially with Hot Toys being an Asian company and Shazam having been way less popular overseas than something like Aquaman.

Shazam unfortunately not setting the box office on fire (though it did make a profit and thankfully we're probably getting that sequel) might've factored into it, not unlike Justice League in the first place. Especially with Hot Toys being an Asian company and Shazam having been way less popular overseas than something like Aquaman.

If this is the case, they need to stop thinking that they are a little local business and realize they are world wide.

If this is the case, they need to stop thinking that they are a little local business and realize they are world wide.

This has been their problem for a long time. Same applies to their vehicles. They don't sell so well in Asia due to space, therefore to HT they don't sell. No consideration to people in the West with larger houses and room for that sort of stuff.

SS have this in stock yet?

Update
SS just emailed to say my final flex is now July. This is really pulling the pi$$

What is going on... might cancel and get money paid back and purchase elsewhere..... how long does it take for money to return to account when you cancel an order

So I bit the bullet and because I was looking forward to this release so much in spite for my huge disliking of what they did to the articulation, ordered a remaining piece from KG, should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

So I bit the bullet and because I was looking forward to this release so much in spite for my huge disliking of what they did to the articulation, ordered a remaining piece from KG, should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

KG have stock? They told me they wouldn't have him for another 4-8 weeks and I pre-ordered with them two years ago!

KG have stock? They told me they wouldn't have him for another 4-8 weeks and I pre-ordered with them two years ago!

:horror

****, sorry man. I messaged a week or so ago if they had any more allocations available and he said he had one. It was sent and due to arrive in my city tomorrow - will see if it's the correct Aquaman :O Sorry if it is :/

:horror

****, sorry man. I messaged a week or so ago if they had any more allocations available and he said he had one. It was sent and due to arrive in my city tomorrow - will see if it's the correct Aquaman :O Sorry if it is :/

I'm sure it will be and not your fault at all!! Looking forward to your thoughts on the figure, personally I think it looks great in the videos I've seen so far.

I'm sure it will be and not your fault at all!! Looking forward to your thoughts on the figure, personally I think it looks great in the videos I've seen so far.

I'll give as an honest opinion as I can. I'll mention again when I take pics - but I loved this Aquaman and this armour. I think they went in the wrong direction changing his eyes in his solo film. I was really hyped for this figure also, thought it was perfect as it was. Another member kindly posted me some pictures of the chest going as flush as it can, and I have to say, I was really disappointed with it not being able to look seamless. But I'll try to not let that overshadow the piece, it looks like it'll have a great presence.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure I paid more than what it was initially going for on the site, I paid £200 for it.

I'll give as an honest opinion as I can. I'll mention again when I take pics - but I loved this Aquaman and this armour. I think they went in the wrong direction changing his eyes in his solo film. I was really hyped for this figure also, thought it was perfect as it was. Another member kindly posted me some pictures of the chest going as flush as it can, and I have to say, I was really disappointed with it not being able to look seamless. But I'll try to not let that overshadow the piece, it looks like it'll have a great presence.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure I paid more than what it was initially going for on the site, I paid £200 for it.

The armour looks really impressively detailed in all the stills and videos, probably looks even better in hand! I to prefer it to the solo movie design. I can't remember what I paid for it, so long ago now. :lol Are you getting Flash to?

The armour looks really impressively detailed in all the stills and videos, probably looks even better in hand! I to prefer it to the solo movie design. I can't remember what I paid for it, so long ago now. :lol Are you getting Flash to?

The armour looks great, it's literally the rib cage gap that irks me. But I'm sure I'll be able to find a pose that conceals it, I think I'll really love the piece! It's bank holiday tomorrow so it'll probably be with me on Tuesday.

I wasn't planning on getting the Flash. But it came out looking really cool and this image is helping to sway me jl.jpg
I think a lot will depend on how Aquaman is. I haven't got Tactical Bat. I was thinking of selling my SS Batman, but still not sure because nothing has come out for JL Bat and I don't know if I'll prefer it. But will be selling my BvS Superman. Not having Cyborg doesn't bother me too much atm.

Flash looks great and will probably the only one we get for quite a while.

I wouldn't sell the SS Batman if I were you! Still the best ever Hot Toys Batman for me. I had the tactical suit Bats but sold it. Very good figure but not nearly as memorable as the BvS variants and even with ankle extenders the stumpy legs bothered me.

I sold BvS Supes also. Prefer the brighter blue suit on the JL version.

looks great ,mine arrived in the uk friday should be out for delivery tuesday ,first time i've been genuinely excited for a new figure in a long time :)

Back