Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4275bb31da1be9ff61d848458fa419b9.jpg
19944deacd1e451cc9d351cfdffae22d.jpg

Some in the box shots found online, not my photos. Hair color looks better here.
Despite the hate, I’m actually more impressed now than before. Plus, everything looks better in person as always. Really excited for this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see the hate with the sculpt? It's closer than any of the recent Thor's have been to Hemsworth.

Anyway, I think it looks good. I just ordered.

Not bad. I think HT could do a much better job on the likeness though.

Only bad thing about this is now Joker, Deathstroke and Aquaman will be coming in almost at the same time. Not good for the wallet! :lol

I like this.
It's not perfect, but looks actually better than I expected...
I'm not doing a JL collection, so despite the fact that I dig the JL suit, I might wait for the more iconic orange suit. I'm pretty sure this one will be on discount before long, unless HT made a very small production run.

The pictures are pretty good. But I might just wait for the orange suit.

Sweet.

Has anyone seen the tweet by Mamoa that something will be announced by WB in about a week. Many think it's the Snyder Cut of Justice League. Man I hope so. Now that Endgame is out, and the hype dies down, it's good timing.

At this point it's more likely something related to Dune or the Trench movie.

Wow. I'm gonna post comments of pessimism more often if that's all it takes to finally get some good news!
On the down side I used Hot Toys inability to meet deadlines as an excuse to buy another figure yesterday. Oh well. No dinners for me!

Back