Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered this head from KG Hobby. 2 hairstyles to choose from via magnets. I was never that keen on the HT one.

https://www.kghobby.com/soosootoys-...-head-sculpt-2-interchangeable-magnetic-hair/

JW1.jpg

JW2.jpg

The hair swap out feature is cool, and it's a better sculpt than other third party ones I've seen, but still nowhere as good as a modded and rehaired HT sculpt. And also makes him look a bit too old and bloated for my taste.

That Soosoo sculpt is one of those, 'so close but yet so far' sculpts to me. It looks too a little too thin, like if it were wider by 10% it'd be perfect.

That Soosoo sculpt is one of those, 'so close but yet so far' sculpts to me. It looks too a little too thin, like if it were wider by 10% it'd be perfect.

Yea I agree, it?s a nice sculpt but thrown off a little, I?d say the nose for sure could be a little wider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said it over in the Asmus threads, the best Wick is still the one Vimal and Eleven are working together on. That SooSoo one just doesn't hit the mark. It reminds me a lot of the first eleven release. I like the hair idea, but it needs massive amounts of refinement on the shaggy part as far as sculpt goes.

$36 shipped? That’s cheap enough to try it. Even just for the hair swap out feature.

Like the HT, I might like it better In hand. I wasn’t super excited about HT’s sculpt, but when I got it, I was still impressed by it.

Somebody really needs to get it right though. A billion choices, & they all fall short, even if it’s just a little.

$36 shipped? That’s cheap enough to try it. Even just for the hair swap out feature.

Like the HT, I might like it better In hand. I wasn’t super excited about HT’s sculpt, but when I got it, I was still impressed by it.

Somebody really needs to get it right though. A billion choices, & they all fall short, even if it’s just a little.

Like the HT heads that people root, the one with the hair over the face helps the likeness to me. I wish there'd be more swap out hair parts, especially for long beyond the shoulder haired figures. If it's molded it impedes even turning the head much or if not it looks like it's floating.

Now that these sculpts are coming out which I order all three (SooSootoys, MaxNut, and Vimal x Eleven x Kai) I am going to see which for me is the definitive sculpt. Not to mention I bought the HT figure again (sold the first one) just to try these sculpts out. I like MaxNut's sculpt and Vimal's so far.

Wow, yea I really like how the Vidal/eleven/Kai one is looking! That?s the one that takes it imo

(Is that cut on the cheek supposed to be there tho? Doesn?t look like it?s suppose to.. idk, it?s painted red on the bloody one?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back