Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which will be most sold?Connor or Marcus?
Of course Connor so they used the 2 costume set to attract customers buy Marcus.Some people(me including)will buy both Connors but having to pay a second figure for a guy who hasnt that much reputation isnt going to work.

Thanks for the PM!!!!

A new stand and outfit doesn't equate to a purchase IMO. I am sure there is more but from the pics (as is) if made, it would be an easy pass.

:lol 124 posts about a figure nobody can see................how did this film fail at the box office again? :D

You guys just need to picture a Halo Rambo with Bale sculpt, thats all it really is.

I hope I see this before I pay for the first one. I'd like to only get one if possible and not have to buy both :lol

Obviously Hot Toys would prefer you buy both. So they probably will officially announce this one until V1 ( :naughty ) is already released. Also the reason they would not release this base with the first figure is because they're using it to entice you to buy the second. If you don't want the new costume maybe you want the new base, if you don't want the new base maybe you want the new gun. I bet Hot Toys is actually pretty pissed off these pics got out to the public, ruined their master plan:lol

My only complaint is i wish they released a different character before a second Connor. Makes me think there wont be anymore characters:( But we're getting Five figures and a diorama piece, its a nice little collection.

Can someone send me the pictures by pm, please?
Thank you very much ;)

Not the most exciting looking figure... but the base is pretty cool. Fingers crossed on finding a loose one at some point as I definitely don't need to Connor figures.

I ordered the first version, and I'm not pissed. I think the leather jacket version looks better than this 'new' one. I don't really like the base either, looks like they tried to hard to get as much t600 into it, and it just looks squished and toyish.

I ordered the first version, and I'm not pissed. I think the leather jacket version looks better than this 'new' one. I don't really like the base either, looks like they tried to hard to get as much t600 into it, and it just looks squished and toyish.

I agree about the base... The First one if Fine with me!!! :rock

I like the first one better, the second one is cool too but not enough for me to purchase that one as well, and I don't use ANY bases at all when displaying my figs so the bases go unused in there boxes anyway. So it's not a selling feature for me.

Are these all there ever was?

Hmmm... The first figure is overall more impressive, but the black is accurate to the end of the movie if I want him riding a Moto-Terminator (that I hope Hot Toys makes) or fighting a T-800 (with burned skin that I hope Hot Toys makes).

I was excited to hear about the base, but it sucks. I'd rather have the upper half of an actual T-600 figure for the first version to stand on. I am not above getting a second figure to torso like I did with my T-800.

HPIM2927.jpg

HPIM2930.jpg

So far, nothing worth buying this figure for. I can wait for eBay for the gun.

If they give him a battle damaged face sculpt though, I am all over it.

We know you guys at Hot Toys read these threads to see what people think of your figures. Hope you're taking notes.

Last edited:
Back