Hot Toys Jack Nicholson JOKER figure Petition! (No Nolan/Ledger debates please...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in

-The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.-

Please hot toys! Make us the jack joker! I would liek to have the feature where you dip his head into a cup of water and it changes color. that would be like an mms dx almost with the features. It reminds me of the old figure I had when the movie came out

That's a bit of a contradiction lol

It's really not.

I would have to get a Jack, because...well, it's the Nicholson Joker. Absolute classic.

But it is not one of my most sought after figures. There are others I want more, namely John McClane, Reeve Supes.

Let me know if you need it explained further.

Now that you mention it Snake, a john mcclane could be really cool.
I dunno, with the way HT are making their figures these days, i think a Jack Joker would be a must buy, give us a gangster Napier regular Nicholson too though, DX it.

It would enter my "to buy" list (I also have a "wait and see" list and a "buy if the price drops" list, hehehe).

i would DIE for a nicholson joker and keaton batman by hot toys!! how cum they havent thought of it yet? havent they milked TDK thouroughly by now? what more could they do with nolans films? time to concentrate on the other awsome batman films, not just the current ones.

Back